Saturday, January 20, 2018

Housework - 15

How long have you been sleeping? I went to bed last night, and it is time to have dinner already.
My dad gets very angry at dinner without the whole family getting together,
My dad didn't look good, but he went out to dinner first.


" What makes you think it's just happened? "

I took a nap.

- " You're lucky. "



My uncle looks at me with a concerned look on his face about why I do this.

Why do you look so special today?

After meals

" Are you uncomfortable?

- " No "

" Come on, baby girl, tell me. "

" No. "

" Why are you feeling so bad today? Do you want me to refresh myself? "

" You? "

- " Like this "

Uncle threw me to my bed holding my body in both arms.

" Hey! Don't do this! Uncle!

- " Why? "

" No? "

" You even? "

My uncle's lips are at me.

" Oh, no! I don't ... Woo! "

I was especially angry with you today, so I tried to refuse.

I was disarmed by the way my uncle spoke and looked for my tongue.

We feel each other's saliva and feel the sweetness of each other's lips.

They looked at each other with a feeling of contact between the tongue and tongue.

He'd literally prepare the gel, put it on your finger,

He is sucking on my chest and expanding his annal.

It's as if I'm being held dear to you.

I'm sure you had a better look at you when you were doing this, and you looked more content after you had sex,

Why do you feel more devoted to me who gives you less pleasure than you?

Ah ... Ah ... I can't think of ... I'm losing my mind.

It took me a while to caress her,

I think my annale is open.

When my uncle came to me, my mind went blank and I could only feel the sensation.

When I opened my eyes without even realizing it, I ran into my uncle's fevered face.

A male running for pleasure from me.

She looked less agreeable than when I was with you,

I was also inward relieved that my uncle was pleased with me anyway.

" Breathe! I'm sick! I feel like rice! "

" Oh! Fill it up! "

I was surprised to hear that my uncle was like rice.

You're welcome to join us at this time, right? I don't know how to tighten it, but do I do it the same way I do for Kegel?

I've been tightening up as much as I can.

" Aah! Aah! "

Soon, his movement died down, and he shut his eyes.

I felt a little liquid flowed into my liner.

Uncle enjoyed the pleasure of the situation and lay side by side with me.



" What's the chill today, baby? "

" Actually, I saw you and your dad do it. "

- " Mmmm ... "

" When I played with your dad, you looked better than when I did, "

" Actually, you're much better than your little brother. "

" Well, then, I ... "

" But sex isn't just about technology, I like it when I'm you. "

" Is that true? "

" You don't believe me? "

My uncle grabs me!

I buried my face in my uncle's deep breast bone and my eyes were moist.

" My little brother, what am I to say? "

- " ... "

- " Shall I wash and go to bed with you? "

" Oh ... "

We went into the bathroom and washed each other's bodies thoroughly.

Then I went back to my bedroom and fell asleep in my uncle's arms.

Jungseok will come into the room in a few minutes.

Jungseok wakes up by taking a short breather and gently shaking the shape by looking at the loose shape and the standing up.


" Hmm ... Sir. "

" You've already played a game with the boss, haven't you? "

- " Oooh! " ...Yes ... "

" It's only 12 o'clock, so please entertain me. "

" Oh ... "

Form rises carefully from bed and follows the normal procedure.

Shape lies on her bed, opens her arms, and prepares to be bound.

- Are you ready to be tied up?

- " Yes. "

" I think I've just been over you. I'm sorry, I won't tie you up anymore. "

" a ... " yep - "

" It's so sexy and gorgeous without binding, but I don't know why. "

" Breathe! "

Jeongseok is burning his tongue in the shape of a nipple.

Soon, let's put some saliva on the other side of the nipple and stimulate the lamb's nipple.

In the shape of the body, the force is relieved and his muscles begin to tighten.

The shape is determined to be the force applied to the pattern sleep with the remaining hand.

Sucking on his nipple, he moved his body to the shape of his head to see if he wanted to see the sleep.

" Sir ... Please wash it a little more "

Pareto.

I never said I wouldn't wash.

" Huh, ho, ho! "

I'm sorry about your shape, sangjun, but I can't resist the contract.

I can't live through the years of Jungseok.

If it weren't for the money, I wouldn't give up my body no matter how skilled I was,

Skill weighed down by Jungseok's age is skill that can be enjoyed if one can not avoid.

Jeongseok looks quietly at his big muscles, sucking on a type of nipple.

As the groaning of the shape increases, so does the levator of the form.

A slight bump on the thigh begins to leave some space between the thighs.

Jeong-seok saw it, and when he saw it, he violated the pattern of teats with faster handering and tongue-tail.

The arrector of the form shook and quickly grew to its maximum size.

" It's so tempting to see your stuff, you know it's got nectar at the end of your mouth? "

" Ugh! "

Jeongseok is a type of mouthwash that torments the tip of the tip of the glans.

The stimulus was so strong that its shape could not help shaking and shaking.

" Ha Heo-heup !! Huh! "

- " Why? Is it that good? "

" Too ... strong. "

- " Okay. "

Jungseong stimulates the form of balan 5 seconds apart, stops, stimulates it, and then stops.

The form of the balak is moistened by Cooper's solution.

Cooper's been pushing his fluid around the balass, no doubt he'll dry it,

The intense stimuli of the form make Cooper flow with all his might

There is water droplet on the edge of the tip of the tip of the glans.

" Hmm ... Sir. "

" You've already played a game with the boss, haven't you? "

- " Oooh! " ...Yes ... "

" It's only 12 o'clock, so please entertain me. "

" Oh ... "

Form rises carefully from bed and follows the normal procedure.

Shape lies on her bed, opens her arms, and prepares to be bound.

- Are you ready to be tied up?

- " Yes. "

" I think I've just been over you. I'm sorry, I won't tie you up anymore. "

" a ... " yep - "

" It's so sexy and gorgeous without binding, but I don't know why. "

" Breathe! "

Jeongseok is burning his tongue in the shape of a nipple.

Soon, let's put some saliva on the other side of the nipple and stimulate the lamb's nipple.

In the shape of the body, the force is relieved and his muscles begin to tighten.

The shape is determined to be the force applied to the pattern sleep with the remaining hand.

Sucking on his nipple, he moved his body to the shape of his head to see if he wanted to see the sleep.

" Sir ... Please wash it a little more "

I never said I wouldn't wash.

" Huh, ho, ho! "

I'm sorry about your shape, sangjun, but I can't resist the contract.

I can't live through the years of Jungseok.

If it weren't for the money, I wouldn't give up my body no matter how skilled I was,

Skill weighed down by Jungseok's age is skill that can be enjoyed if one can not avoid.

Jeongseok looks quietly at his big muscles, sucking on a type of nipple.

As the groaning of the shape increases, so does the levator of the form.

A slight bump on the thigh begins to leave some space between the thighs.

Jeong-seok saw it, and when he saw it, he violated the pattern of teats with faster handering and tongue-tail.

The arrector of the form shook and quickly grew to its maximum size.

" It's so tempting to see your stuff, you know it's got nectar at the end of your mouth? "

" Ugh! "

Jeongseok is a type of mouthwash that torments the tip of the tip of the glans.

The stimulus was so strong that its shape could not help shaking and shaking.

" Ha Heo-heup !! Huh! "

- " Why? Is it that good? "

" Too ... strong. "

- " Okay. "

Jungseong stimulates the form of balan 5 seconds apart, stops, stimulates it, and then stops.

The form of the balak is moistened by Cooper's solution.

Cooper's been pushing his fluid around the balass, no doubt he'll dry it,

The intense stimuli of the form make Cooper flow with all his might

There is water droplet on the edge of the tip of the tip of the glans.




- " You know, you're being so naughty? "

" Oh ... "

" Honey water is dripping wet. Want to taste it? "

" I don't believe it! "

I have a horse in my mouth that is the form of Jungseok.

Form is looking up at the ceiling with the warmth surrounding him, losing strength in his neck.

Jeongseok is feeling the form of the object very slowly and softly, as usual.

Form is slowly feeling different from usual normal

A type of sleep has more Cooper's fluid than normal,

Jungseok was more excited when he fully tasted the deep taste of the form.

- " white ... now ... Let me in. "

- " Can't you wash it a little bit more? " It's warm and nice. "

" Since you say yes, I'll give you a little more. "

Jeongseok gets a form of a soaked crab stick back into his mouth.

And given the shape of the bite, the muscle was bungled, the whole body was shaking, the teeth were biting tightly.

Jung-seong's spirit of service is getting stronger.

Jungseok takes care of his girlfriend's things with the utmost care.

Slowly, but still, the speed of the shuttle increased stronger and faster.

" I don't think ... "

" You remember what you said last time? "

" Didn't I tell you it was cheap by surprise? "

" Yeah, I love the feeling of a distracting blowoff, but is it okay to wrap it three times today? "

" Oh, yeah? Number three? "

- Are you going to let my annal be bored?

" Oh, yeah.

" Take a break, okay? With your age, you can't get three straight times? "

- " Yes. "

Form and crystal lie side by side.

Jeongseok lies on his arm, watching the giant muscle, touching his body.

I'll start as soon as I can hear anything.

Even though it was such a standard practice, I fell asleep without paying attention to my appearance.

Jungseok left him for a form of energy charging.

" heo eok !! "

I was awakened by a strong stimulus that felt suddenly.

Jeong Seong-kyeok was holding a type of baby in her mouth and rubbing it with her hands quickly.

Form had to feel the mind in a most delicate way.

Jeongseok was even more thrilled to see such a form.

As it got bigger and bigger in the mouth, Jungseok felt the Annal area get hot.

His wife has reached a point where she can not be satisfied without accepting anything.

" Mr. Moo-yeong, I'll lie down today, so I need you to experience your strength and skill. "

" Oh, sir. "

No matter how fit or healthy you are, you're in your mid 30s and you're in for three, which is actually going to be unreasonable.

The intense stimuli of Jeongseok, the forms of it,

He could not resist putting his own horse in any type of hole.

Jungseok grabbed his knee and exposed his father to the ceiling.

Shape tries to hit the sleeping surface right into the hole by going to the entrance and stopping.

I tried to broaden the Annal by hand.

You think I should expand the annal for a minute?

Now cut it out, you're the only one who can satisfy my annal right now.

- " I'll do as you say. "

" Aah! This is it! "

Jung-seok is getting a new orgasm from the form of a child.

Until last time I had sex with the form, I had sex that was equivalent to using the bottom layer of a dido.

Now a ruler of the same size and warmth as the best deal

He is automatically trampling his wife.

" Ah! Ah! Mr. Moosang! I love it! "

- " Is it that good? "

I say, " You know, I'm gon na have you kicking me like this from day one.What was the rush that I gave you? Absorption total !! "

Speed up the shape.

- " Be quiet. "

" You're so sexy, doc.



Form stays at its high speed for a while and feels the tightening of the crystal ball

Annal of Jeongseok is a very tight Annal that can be called a thousand.

Most of the pagodas were hard to handle in 10 minutes.

The shape that I've already wrapped twice, regardless of the tightening of these superlative holes.

I could feel the tightening and bang it into my head.

I remember being all of a sudden standing in the shape,

I think it is right to do my best in this moment as I am paying for the services anyway.

The hole also provides a strong tightening that is not felt anywhere.

Soon, all kinds of different thoughts were gone, and I felt the pleasure of being fully tightened.

Jungseong, who is excited when he met the right person, is enjoying the situation with his eyes closed as usual.

But I felt a strange sensation in Jungseok's lower abdomen.

I had this feeling that it was sealed for 20 years.

It's too late.

" Hmm, sir? You're cheap without even touching me. "

" What? "

How dare you see semen being sprinkled on you?

Jung-seok has hardly ever been defeated.

Because of his ability to get the tower to hang the white flag first, that didn't happen very well.

Jung-seok felt defeated by the spirit lines, but lost to embarrassment because of the wise time.

" ... cheap ... "

Jungseok avoided the type of eyes with his face turned red, and he encouraged him to stay on Annal.

" Hewels!Secretary!The tightening's too ... "

" So pack it quickly! "

" Ha! "

Form filled Annal of Jungseok with semen.

She didn't stop the piston movement while blowing off all of her semen.

Form is curled up on her back, feeling good about it,

Lie next to Jeongseok as if he were falling.



Jungseok wipes out his semen rapidly because he is ashamed of the fact that it is wrapped first.

You can't look at the shape by wiping off the semen.

The shameful behavior of Jeongseok gives us a glimpse at Jeongseok.

- " Are you uncomfortable? "

" Don't talk me into ... "

It is the rule of thumb not to be able to see the form.

I mean, I don't think sudden orgasm, but I haven't been bad at heart for a long time.

I just hurt my pride.

" Sir, would you like to try again? "


- " No. "

Although I was sorry for Sangjun,

It was a little too bad that it was suddenly cheap due to the abnormal tightening.

No comments: