Friday, January 19, 2018

Housework - 14

My father left for work in the evening.

We're going to get together and have a quiet dinner and then the uncle will do the dishes.

" Mr. Morphys? "

" Oh, sir. "

" Come to your room when you finish washing the dishes, I'll wait. "

- " Yes. "

What else are you gon na do to him?

I intend to watch my father's work quietly and secretly.

The man who finishes washing the dishes and enters the room that Dad is waiting for.

My heart aches when I watch.

If I had the ability, I would have left you ...



- " Lie down on the shape of a mouse and open your arms "

- " Yes. "
Dad ties the arms of the man with an uneasy look on his bed.



" Well, Mr. Soong-yong's very sexy when he's tied up.

- " ... "

" Heal........I envy you the strength of this muscle, your youth.

- " You took good care of it, sir. "

" Hoot! Thank you, I'll make you happy with the prize. "

And at the same time, he was sucking on his nipple,

I caressed my uncle around.

I started with the chest, and I'm gon na hand it in the side.

Lick each nipple gently in turn

You have this look on your face that's trying to contain the pleasure,

He starts to moan and keeps breathing.

" You, I feel it right. "

" heo eok - ... ... heo eok ... ... "

" Yeah, I'm not bothering you, I'll make you happy, trust me. "

" Huh, ho ... "

" White, again, this appetizing thing. It's getting stronger, isn't it?

" Get well! "

My father is gobbling up my uncle's big muscles.

But it looks as if he's greedy and has a point.

It was a professional side that I don't have, right?

You were sucked into me with a light smile when you were ready.

Seeing the man's face being given to my father, he looks as if he were about to get in trouble.

You were bouncing around, you got an oral from your dad for a while,

- " Sir ... "

- " What? "

Uhg ... "

" Excuse me? I can't hear you. "

I think he's already fallen for his dad's caressing technique.

I hated you a little ...He's tied up with a heavy caret ... I understand you.

When he sees the old man, he opens his eyes wide and smiles a smart smile.



- " It's cheap ... "

" Fufuho, I can't hear you. Talk straight. "

- " Make it cheaper ...Please. "

I've been waiting for you to say that.

Dad took my uncle's big muscle right away and immediately started a reciprocating motion.

Maybe he's experienced. He bites your muscles to the roots, and then he gets almost balanic.

Be on a rapid reciprocating motion with no levator

The joke almost closes my eyes and makes my uncle gasp.

Oral continued for a long time, and then Dad's fingers went into Uncle Annal.

" Ugh! "

" Isn't it time to get adjusted? "

" I don't ... I don't get used to it yet.Uk! "

" Hmm? I didn't get a finger in it until last time. Why so loose? "

- " ... "

" Hmm ... I don't think this is going to happen. An inexperienced, tight-fisted annal can enjoy it for a month ... "

Dad is poking his two fingers in the uncle's annal.

" That's a bit of a squeeze. "

" Aaaah ... "

- " You need to do some Kegel exercise? I want it to be a little tight. "

- " Okay. "

- Do you want to wrap it?

- " ... yes "

- " How do you want it wrapped? " Prostate stimulus? Or mouth only?

" Just mouth to mouth, sir, I'd like to fill it. "

" I love what you say! "

I'm confused because that remark in your mouth ... I've seen so many new things about Dad lately.

Still, your dad's carette is really good.

Dad started a violent oral holding your pelvis,

My uncle begins to cheer me up.

I feel beautiful and confused with the muscles that are becoming hard and clear, and the uncle's fine trembling body.

Oral lasts about a minute.

" Sir! It looks like it's going to be packed "

Dad yells at you when he takes the big muscles out of his mouth.

" Don't say that! Just knock it off! "

" It's me ...

Dad says that and then resumes Oral.

My uncle soon reaches his peak and makes a short sigh.

Maybe it's a moment of truth, right?

" It tastes exactly like breakfast, didn't you eat the pineapple? "

" Oh, yeah.I have to leave it to eat since tomorrow.

" I'm looking forward to it, by the way, it's time to put it in. "

- " What the hell? "

My uncle is floundering in embarrassment.

Uh ... I took your love from you just in case.

But I don't think I can really see you taking over.

I'm ready to kick against the door when I try to commit a crime.

- What is it?

" Ah, no ... "

" What don't you do? I just lay there? "

" I'm not ready yet. "

- " You don't have to prepare. " - Bee. Lee.Garr. "

I can't believe you ordered my uncle to ... Anger wells up.

" Wow ...Let's do it some other time, doc ... "

" Hello! Let's open the crotch. "

" Uk! "

You're bound with both arms, and I don't know if I can beat you.

I spread my legs.

" You should have done this earlier. I'm going to eat you today. "

I ... I ... What do you mean? Ah! I can't stand it!

The moment when one's feet are about to open the door

" white, your stuff is cheap, but it won't die for long! I like it. I can't wait to get it in me. "

I'm in.

" Oh, yeah? I thought you said ... put it on me.

" Come on, are you saying that I put in your leg?

I couldn't cut it without putting it in you, but I do nothing but bottom.



" Oh, well, then why put your fingers in my anus? "

" It's ... I love to pick on Annal, the guy who's going to kick me. "

- " Huoughoughough......oh ...Okay ...And you're saying you can type something else ...

" Honey, if you keep whining, you'll be a dickener. " I know you're narrow, but you don't go in there, but he takes a deep sigh.

Actually, you didn't have to give me any love ......You must have been devastated.

" No more chattering, I can't wait to eat you. "

Eating ... It is true in appearance ...

Dad climbed on to the uncle and slowly went down to the floor to eat his muscle to the roots.

Then the wild gourd began.

... how hard and fast they push and pull ...I can almost feel my father's long years of living.

These days Dad is getting irritated, but I felt like I needed to admit his skills.

Is it really amazing how much of a technique your dad has?

The look on your face is a little pain and great pleasure in common.

I wouldn't exactly be that much ...

" Uk! Doctor! Why are you so tight? It hurts a little. "

" Honey original Annal works loose when used for a long time, but I take care of Annal whenever I can. "

" Ooooh ... So ...

How about, like, a hole in the wall, like, 20?

" Oh ... "

" Enjoy, I'll be tight. "

" Uk! "

The uncle opens his mouth wide and lets out a loud moan as his father's violent defense.

I can't adapt because I saw too many new Dad in such a short time.

I'm worried that you might become Dad's.

My father's elbowroom continued unabated,

Did dad and uncle have sex for about 5 minutes?

" You, what? Do you want to pack already? "

" Actually, it is. "

" You intentionally pulled me out ...Jjeujjeut "

" I want it too cheap! Sir. "

- " Chage! " Cheer up on Annal! If it's cheap, you'll have to pay off! "

" Okay! Ukk ... "

" You look so cute trying to hold it together, baby. "

" Sir ... can I take a break for a minute? "

" Don't break the pain! I'm feeling like I'm walking on air !!! "

" It's so hard ... Teacher, I beg your mercy.

" You're free to pack. If you pack it, I'll just have to reduce my pay. "

" Ooooh ...

" Enjoy me! Morphosis! "


Dad Annal is so tight I can hardly help but wonder at heart how fit a man in his fifties can be.

When my father raises himself, and when I get off, my uncle's face changes every minute.

You looked like you were just playing me, but what makes the difference?

My uncle must be holding out for dear life, perhaps because he was told to reduce his pay.

" You're patient, aren't you? "

" Ha ... Sir ... "

" Ha ha ... I love it, you're such a drag on me after a long time.I think I'll go !!! "

- " Uhh !!! "

" Hur-up!Hah ... "

The two of them were moaning all the way up and about.

Maybe the two peaks came together.

Dad spread out over his uncle's body without taking off his big muscle.

" Mr. Moon---yong, I love you. "

- " ... "

" white ... how long is orgasm -- I can't even walk. I'll stay here tonight. "

- " Please. "

Dad would go straight to bed after he cut off his uncle's thick arm.

I wanted to spend the night with you.

I think I should spend the night alone.

But I thought you were just an old, rich pervert,

Now I felt uneasy as if I was my rival.

I've seen your awesome tricks up to the point of seeing your face ...It wasn't what I wanted.

I can't forget the change in my face when I start with a look of reluctance and finally put everything down.

I couldn't fall asleep tonight because of new worries.

No comments: