Thursday, January 18, 2018

Housework - 13

" Master! Wash yourself and come for breakfast. "

" I'd like to sleep a little longer. "

" Hey, I'm late for school. "

- Shh.

Sangjun's paternal formula blocks the form of mouth.

" Sang-young woke up late, so we eat first. "

" If you don't wake up right now, I'm afraid you'll be late for school.

" Don't wake anyone up until I'm 20. Don't mind me keeping time-watchers. "

" Oh, yeah. "

Although the form is secretly disturbed by the abnormal behavior of Jeongseok, he or she is an employee, so she should just follow what Jeongseok says.

- " Mr. Moon? "

- " Professor Nessy "

" It's just for men, isn't it? "

" Oh, yeah? She's sleeveless and shorts ... "

" Hmm ... Too many ... The chief's got ta get out of my sight. "

- Mmmm ... "

She takes off her sleeves without any trouble whatsoever.

" Your body is always cool, too! By the way, isn't it natural to be underneath? "

" Oh, my god. I want to make it dirty. "

" No, it's dirty. How delicious your body is, so take it off. "

" ... "

The formalities have faded away from the bottom of the ladder.

Completely nude in front of Jeongseongjeong ...

The form is nervous because it doesn't know what to do next.

" Shape? "

" Oh, yeah? "

" Won't it hurt if it splashes on the skin? You should wear an apron. "

" Oh, yeah. "

" That dress looks so nice! " " From now on, I look puzzled in the shape of the outfit. "

" If you look at me, you're a little bit ... "

" You're having sex with him, aren't you? What are you ashamed of?

- " ...... how ... in winter ... "

" I'll let you turn on the heat. Don't worry. "

" Oh, yeah.Sir. "

Jungseok is constantly admiring the healthy and handsome body as he gets a tan.

The muscles that stick out as you press them ... The sticky, crotchety balls and muscles you can see in the back of your legs.

" Sir, is that all the rice you eat? "

" Well, shall we try some appetizers? "



" I think it would be better if you ate Moon-seok's semen every time you went to work. "

" ... Aren't you going to lose your appetite? "

" What about falling? I think it would make me feel better to eat something so good and eat it. "

- " ... "

" It feels so sweet, so warm, so soft.

I don't want to go to work and play all day. "

Jungseok walks under the table and begins to gobble up the genitalia.

I don't want to feel the form of Jeong's oral treatment, which effectively sucks on one side of form anxiety, but I couldn't help feeling the part.

" Ooooh ...

- " Okay? " I am good because I like you.

" Huh, ho ... "

" Oh, no! I'm afraid I may not have enough time to eat, cheap. "

- " Are you sure you want to go with that?

" I don't talk nonsense, so hurry up! "

Jungseok grabbed the big stick in a short time and shook it hard and fast.

I was planning to eat semen this morning.

Form felt bad about being like a cow, but that's what it should be.

You couldn't have refused, but you're the one who agreed to this relationship out of money.

After the accident, Morphology hated himself for feeling a strange pleasure watching Jeongseok eat her semen deliciously.

" Your semen is delicious, too. "

" Well ...Is it delicious? "

" You try yours, too, it's delicious. "

" I don't mind. "

Jungseok really liked the shape of semen. He had to prepare breakfast earlier than usual.

The figure was a deep surprise to me.

" Buy some pineapples, they taste good. "

" Oh, yeah. Please go. "

" Okay, good luck with my house. "

A form in which money makes one feel pathetic in one's circumstances as a plaything of Jeongseok.
Jeongseok's face is composed of intelligent, handsome, slim, and muscular bodies, which are middle-aged and quite compliant.

However, he is taking comfort in the fact that Jeongseok's appearance is quite consistent.

It is better to be a pear blossoms poulter than to be the plaything of the chueong.

Sangjun is surprised to see Sangjun come down half asleep after seeing Jeong-seok off in his birthday suit.

Oh, god.
Dad took you off this morning, didn't he?
But…I've had my uncle skinned and wore an apron, so I don't like the fact that I share my uncle with him.

After my dad went to work, I ate dinner.

This time you can spare him free from your dad.

I wanted to make you feel comfortable.

I'll put off going to school.

" You're ... My dad is weird, isn't it? "

" You can't do that to your A parents, though you raised them all by yourself. "

" Thank you for nurturing me, but I didn't know I had that kind of personality. "

- " ... "

" You're feeling ... No, you're not. "

" I'm okay, my love. "

At the same time, my uncle's tongue entered my mouth.

" Absorption! "

- " Hold still, my love. "

" Huh, breathing! "

" It hurts more when you move around. "

My first kiss with you

I knew kissing was sweet before, but I can kiss you on different levels.

The tongue and saliva of the man I wanted to wash continued to flow into my mouth like sweet nectar
I couldn't help but feel ecstatic about my uncle's sweet taste.

The kiss of ecstasy unfortunately ended with the uncle talking.

But the uncle started licking his neck and sucked my nipple.

My body felt languid at the kiss and the caress of my uncle.

How good would it be to have this moment last forever?

When I think about it, my uncle's behavior has changed a lot since he just laid me down and threw me aside.

Though Oral did not, I could feel my uncle's tongue making fun of me from kisses to throat to teats.

You're more romantic than ever, man. Maybe it's because Dad shows his true colors?

Since my dad intervened between us, my uncle gave me an annale, gave me a caress, and a lot has changed.

My father hated me at first, but now I'm kind of grateful.

And as I was thinking, I already had his fingers stuck on my annal,

I didn't check my annal myself, but ... Maybe it's open wide and ready to accept something.

" I love you...I love you, please commit me, violently ... "

" Now I want to be softer. "

" I can feel it only when I'm beaten roughly. "

- " Please be gentle today "

" I love you today. "

Uncle looks reliable and warm smile without saying.

" I love it, mister! Come on in ... I'm going crazy !! It's too hot down there! "

" Hmm ... It's warmer than usual. Jo Yeo-ju? You must have worked out very hard at Kegel? "

" Put it to the roots! I'll make you happy !! "

" heu eup " !! ha - a " ... ... "

I tried to please my uncle's great muscles who loved me by tightening and releasing Annal.

Perhaps the effort bore fruit, but my uncle stuck it on my annale with more than usual joy.

The lockstitch went on for a long time and I started to get stabbed everywhere in Annal and then I felt so frustrated I felt an orgasm I couldn't get it.

However, I instinctively felt my uncle was out of control and desperately endured the situation.

" Honey ... It was always cheap around here, but you're not?

" I want you to be as happy as you can, sir. How many times are you going to go cheap today? "

" What happens at night?Uh ... Should I wrap it once?

" I want to pack it with him at the same time, if you think it's rice ...It's ... cheap. "



" Yes! "



" I think it's rice, boy....."I guess ... "



" Hak ... Then stab the prostate gland. "



- " Are you nervous? " Eu a ... ... ... I can't stand it ...



- " Herch-response ... "



- " Is it cheap? "



" Oh, my god! Pack it!Ha ...


I was so disgusted when my uncle held it in my ear and said, ' Is it cheap? ' in a low and small voice.

Is it cheap? Why you're breaking me up ...

Soon after my semen exploded, my uncle bundled it up inside me.

I love the feeling of sharing the joys of things at the same time.

" You're ... you're brilliant.

" I love being inside you, too. "

" You're gon na keep eating me, aren't you? "

- " Pirda? "

- " Sure. "

I say, " Have a relationship.


I'm happy to be eaten. For you.

- " You should respect your body, " he said. " But you were late for school. We got ta go.

" No, I don't want to leave you. "

- " You should study hard and succeed. "

" You don't want me to go away, do you?

" Sure, I hope it works out for you, you have to make it and hire me. "

Okay. I'm going to school.

- " Have a nice trip. "

No comments: