Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Housework - 12

" I have to accept your offer, but I don't want to give it to you for the first time.

Maybe you would take it for the first time. Would you rather take it for the first time? "
" Nevih. Uh, that's ...

- " It's okay. "

" Are you sure you're all right? "

" Oh, I'm ready. "

" Are you okay? "

" Oh, yeah. "

I went straight between the dead man's legs.

To fold the two legs apart and give me two legs.

I can see both his big muscles and his neck simultaneously.

Uncle Sam can't look me in the eye if he's ashamed to show me Annal.

My dad hunted a lot and he touched my uncle's annal.

Though it looks much wider than the first time for her to do so, she is rather overweight to feel the warmth of her uncle Annal, who was barely able to accept her new two-finger revision drawings.

So, I struggled to kiss my uncle's red cheek not to make eye contact with him, and felt his body temperature calmly with a finger on his liner.

" You ... you're warm. "

- " Is there anyone cold out there? "

" I just love your temperature! "

" Ha ... It's a little big of you.I just saw ... "

" You'll be all right if you get a caress. "

I focused all my attention on giving my uncle a pat on the back.

We're gon na utilize all the data you've collected.

Deeply checking the severity of the uncle's complaint, he devotedly irritated him.

He treated me like a tool, but I wanted to give him the best possible experience.

I put my face away from my eyes and put it in my thick neck.

The sound of a stiff tendons comes down to the top of the protruding Uncle's throat, and when you lick the collar, you hear the groans of a charming uncle.

The sexy body of the man underneath me is trembling.

I came down to my uncle's strong, thick chest and stirred him with all my heart to make him shake.

Left for tongue, right for thumb, and left for sides ...

The man whose both the papilla is irritated, despite shaking more violently than before, tries not to moan.

I haven't had enough of moaning ...

Are you trying not to show me the most excitement because it's fate?

But my uncle was honest.

My uncle's muscle hit the West Pricomb even though it was cheap 2 times.

I began to see a blush on my face.

Even though she is in the milk, she can jump to see how satisfied Seo is.

Before I knew it, my face was on your bellybutton and my tongue was on your bellybutton.

Yudu still becomes my toy

And the big muscle of the man we met again.

I waited patiently for Uncle Sam to sit around and listen to his uncle's words around him.


Let's do that.


" eueugh ... "

" Why? "

" Wash ... please ... "


I put my uncle's arm in his mouth as he waited.

Then the hand sent his hand to each other's glasses and nipples.

The man who was stirred up to three main erogenous zones could not resist a loud, loud groan, and seeing the loud, awkward moaning man made my heart hurt.

Out of the way, thinking that the first thing in front of me is you ...

" Now ...I think we can put it in. "

" I'm sorry, man.

- " It's okay, come on in. "

I'll come in.

" Uh!"-"Oh! "

" Does it hurt? "

" It hurts ...Ha ... I don't think I should throw that into the little girls. It hurts like this. "

" It's okay. It was nice to have him play rough. "

" I'm sorry, too. Let me get tough. "

" No, I'd like to leave you with a good memory. "

" What a beautiful thing to say! " Master ... Please.

My uncle's annale was so narrow and tight that it was hard to accept my balan.

I thought you widened, and I did.

I guess I failed to enlarge enough to sleep.

If I knew this day would come, I would have gained experience in tower.

I'm sorry to see my uncle suffering a little.

So, uh, I was fighting for my life to feel the warmth of the Annal entrance,

Finally he added the balan.

" Kraaaak! "

" Stop! I'm sorry. I'm sorry. "

" Don't count on it, we've got to pull it out. "

- Okay, okay, I'll just put it in there. - Okay.Oh, uncle! I want to add more.

" Wait a minute. I'm sick. "

You're a guy who works out, so you're tightening his neck, too? Uncle Annal seemed really good at tightening even though he had no experience.

Maybe I and other bottoms are loose more than this.

It was hard to penetrate the Annal of the tightening man.

If I walk in a little bit more, you'll feel sick.

I feel sorry to see it ...

However, as I go along, it is strangely cute to see a big manly man moaning and groaning in pain.

I can't resist going into the Annal I don't think I'd accept anything, and I'm always turning around to find the pain of moaning and groaning.

The strange feeling of conquering my uncle made me excited.

" Mmmm ... "

" I'm in the middle of it now. "

- " I said, " I ... "

- " mister "

- " Yes. "

" Rather than being in pain for a long time, I'd rather just be in pain for a while. "

- " What do you mean? " Aaaagh !!! "

I put the other half in at once.

I was so excited when I did, I wanted to see less of him moaning and groaning.

Well, I wanted to revenge myself for what I had just hit the first time I took it home.

Master ... Please stay still.

- " Yes. "
I looked at my uncle.

I have a slight impression of pain, but I feel like my breathing is hot, breathing, and my breathing is not enough. I looked at my uncle's face as far as I could see.

A gentleman who watches over my eyes.

" Can I do it? "

- " Yes, sir. "

" Go. "

I began to warm up slowly.

You know, he's ashamed of himself, and he can't keep his eyes shut.

I was so excited that I felt ashamed of myself because I was stuck with a big man.

The speed of the attack crept into my mind.

" It's too fast. " " Master ... "

" I'm sorry, son. "

" A little gradually ... I think it would be good to increase the speed. "

- " Yes. "

I pushed it back so slowly.

My uncle's abulterance really brought a great deal of pleasure.

A tightening grip

The sleep is painful enough.

How long can you stand it?

And this guy who gave up his annal under me was a huge guy with 188496.

I mean, you can't even look at me with your face turned red, and you can't stand staring at me.

I couldn't bear it any longer.

" Oh, Ahhh !! "

" I can't wait, mister. " He blames me for being dirty.

Ha! Ha ha! Ha ha!

My uncle still looked away from me.

I wanted to kiss her, but it seemed impossible.

So I turned my attention to my uncle's nipples.

The nipples that I can't avoid was taken to me without being naked.

I was quickly turned over.

I slowly fall asleep at your uncle's knee,

I rubbed my coat and washed it and repeated it.

Then, your husband's arch man suddenly tightened his grip.

However, I don't even think it's time to think about tightening.

If you're not focusing on the inside of your mind,

I wanted to pack my jitterball inside my uncle's shoes and resume my backstitch.

Looks like your face looked a little bit painful,

As he told me, he ignored me and drove me fast.

Before long, my uncle and I straightened up parallel to my height.

Just before the assessment, the piston movement became more intense.

Focus on tightening your body line ...

" Aaaah ... "


After digging a root into my uncle's annale, I let go of my liquid.

I just had to release semen to release negative emotions, like my worries, my worries.

The thrill of things, the joys of conquest, the joy of achievement.

It's a day when you're gon na pack my semen in my uncle's.

It's a couple of times more fun than you're talking about, huh?

And I feel like I'm truly one of them ...

A white and transparent semen flowed out of my uncle's room.

" Thank you, mister. "

" Thank you very much for being so smart ..." Shō-ku, Kumamoto "

" Would that be possible next time? "

' Never! ' No!

To my shame, the uncle kept an eye contact with me until the end.

I felt sorry for the man who was so ashamed that he couldn't even see me,

Well, it's okay. I can't let you go back to your daddy's first awesome uncle.

And the warm, tight side of Uncle ... It was so nice.



I have always dreamed of being stuck, but I am glad to know that you are happy to know that the pagoda feels good. ...

No comments: