Saturday, December 16, 2017

Cousin type -2

- "Let's sleep."

  -"Yeah"



So I lay down side by side with my brother.

But my brother never sleeps when he sleeps and tells me.

I feel that he's rolling around a little bit and rolling around.

My brother has not been able to sleep for a while.



- "Brother, can not you sleep?"

  - "What? No, I'm going to the bathroom."

-"Yeah"

Front of the bathroom

I tried to put it in my ears, but I did not have to touch it.

Squeaky

An occasional low moan

He went to do it again.

Was I touched by sexual touch?



Out of the door, he only hears his consolation.

It's been a while

Why is it that a man ... is also a relative masturbating?

I find the answer to the new question

I overheard his brother's lustful voice.

I keep listening and I imagine my brother masturbating.

A muscular, sturdy man catches his stuff

Making an excited look with your eyes closed and your eyes open

I want to go in and see the scene.

To the appearance of firing semen.


The chinking sound was really long.

Even though it's 45 minutes, it sounds constantly.

My brother is a muscular man, and I like his stamina for a long time.



Sigh...

I hear the groaning sound of satisfaction,

The whining sound stopped.

Maybe he tasted the pinnacle, right?

Then the door was opened with a rough rustling sound.



- "Yes, why are you here?"

He is a surprised expression.

The front silhouette is more distinct than usual.



- "Huh? Can not you stay here?

  - "Oh, wait a minute.

- "I do not know why."



His brother had an embarrassed look

I pushed my uncle and went into the bathroom.

Well ... The bathroom was filled with traces of leaving my brother.

I shook for almost an hour ......



The cheaper semen does not look washed down in the water

But it does not matter that the traces of the action are full of air.

After soaking his secret smell for a while, he returned to the bedroom.

He seems to be sleeping a bit differently than he was because of his violent behavior.

The front of his brother wearing a gray sweatsuit shorts

I felt a sense of volume to feel that there was something strong in the front.



I went there with my nose.

Then I was able to take on the fragrance of my older brother

After this day, on the day my brother went to the bathroom late at night

I have a habit of taking on the smell of my sleeping brother.



The day was bright.


I did not know, I did not have an alarm, and I slept.

Miraculously happened on time

Taejung Lee is sleeping right next to me.

Even though I was a man in his late 20s, his skin was white and clean.



Suddenly I was curious when I was up.

Do you think your brother is erect or not?

I kicked the blanket ...

A large tent is stuck!



And 16-18 cm in length?

It's really big .. Why is my baby so big?

I have been looking for a long time

I touched my finger.

He was not broken anyway.

Maybe you should wake up and face your eye.

I came to wash.



- "Has the source been raised?"

  - "Your aunt, did you sleep well?"

- "Yes, wake up the temptation, breakfast."

  -"Yeah"



He is still asleep.

- "Morning, it's morning."

  - "Uh ... just a little."

- "My aunt wakes me up fast."

  - "Okay, I'll get up."



Brother builds upper body.

I do not know why my brother's sleepy face looks so cute.



- "Uh ... Well, I'll be there.

  - "My aunt came out soon."

- "No, you'll take care of it."

  -"Yeah"



Why do not you get out of bed?

I think I know

So what are you doing? Have you seen it already?



After about five minutes, my brother comes out wearing a navy blue worn yesterday

The silhouette of the big thing still sinking looses.

- "Did you sleep well?"

 - "Yeah, I think you slept well."

-"Yeah"

 - "Why do you think so?"

- "Ah ... there are a lot of differences in age."

 - "Make it easy, cousin."

- "Yeah, relax."

 - "Oh, I will."



My aunt mediated between us.

I wanted to be friendly with you.

I have not seen you for so long

The first meeting started with honorific mention.

There were so many differences in age that it was hard to tell

thank God.





- "Is your brother going to school now?"

 - "Yeah, but you can relax."

- "Let's go out with him."

 - "Breathing"



It's still awkward.

My body is almost touched.



This alba introduced to a friend is very tight.

I do not think it's too much of an urgent job.

I tried to go to Europe after this money.

I do not think I'm going to a hospital, not traveling.

At this moment, I did not think of anything.


I came home after a hard day.



- "Do you have financial resources?

  - "Yes, it was so hard today"

- "Come in and rest."

  -"Yeah"



My brother comes home because I have a little rest.



- "Brother, do you want to go to the jjimjilbang?"

  -"Okay"



I wanted to go to the jjimjilbang because the alba was so hard today.

When you think about it, you can see your brother's naked body in the jjimjilbang

I was expecting why.





Dressing room in jjimjilbang

I could see my brother's naked body.

There is a black and smooth object between well-muscled bodies.

Is it anti-erect? Is it originally low?

My brother's body that is more than 10cm long is facing downward.

I was circumcised, and the color of the glans was dingy.

I envied your brother's things.

Cursor.



- "Wow ... elephant"

  -"Huh?"

-"that"

I pointed my brother's finger at you.

He makes a laugh.

No, I have something big like that.

Why are you rubbing my stuff, which was a chord?

I did not understand it again.

It touches itself.


We showered side by side.

I could not take my eyes off my brother while showering.

Nice shoulder muscles, bold arm muscles,

And muscles move

And things that do not decrease in size

Am I gay?

Why do I keep getting interested in you? It's a cousin too.



I finished the shower and went into the hot tub.



- "How big is your erection?"

- "Why ask that?"

  - "I'm a big brother."

- "The last time I saw it was 17cm"

  - "Why are the girls bigger?"

- "That's what I said, how big is yours?"

  - "I? 13cm?"

- "It's still a baby."

  -"no it's not???"

- "Okay, okay."

  - "A little while."

- "I'm hot and I'm weak for a long time."

  - "I'm young and I'm okay.

Soon I will go out of the hot water.

We sat down to push the time.



- "Hey, push your back."

  - "Yes, Wow! Is not this too unfair? It's too wide ..."

- "You can not push your brother, too?

  - "No, it's a joke."



It was really cool, though.

Muscle texture stretched on a wide back

The backside of the inverted triangle

And deep ass

I do not know why your ass looks so hot today.

I could just push my back, but I pushed it to the top of my ass.

The other hand touches your brother 's body.

- "I'll push your ass, turn around."

  -"Huh"



I think he's trying to push me.

But it is not better than I thought.

I liked it when I was pushing your brother.

Why is not it good for me to push?

I want you to lay down on your bed once you have your brother and push your whole body.



- "Ooh! I'll peel off the skin."

  - "How did you push so hard? How about this?"

- "It hurts, it gets louder"

  - "It's been a long time since I pushed someone else's back"

Let's look back, sick

I saw a long hanging type thing.

The face gets hot.

Maybe my face is red?

Why is it reddish?

Is your mind about your brother a longing for a muscle man?

Or is it a sexual curiosity?



- "Just push me gently ..."

  -"Yes"



I feel I have a little power in there.

Why are you doing this?

I have to stop looking back.

It's time for you to push the time and pamper it.

I lay down side by side to sleep and my brother says.



- "Jae Won Oh, my brother has something to say"

  - "What do you mean?"

- "Uh ..."



You can not talk for a long time.

No comments: