Friday, November 20, 2015

I love you, athletic teacher 09 (one)

One



"I really liked the real teacher."
"No, what are you talking about?"
The teacher just looked at me again, just as I heard the sound of passing.
"I love you."
When I heard this, the teacher got up and approached me. Then I hugged it.
I do not know what to do, but I do not know what to say, but I do not know what to say.
I looked into the teacher 's eyes and said again.
"It's not like that. I feel that sense to you that you can feel it from a reason that is much bigger than your love for Mom and Dad!"
The teacher turned back. I followed the teacher and took the teacher 's hand.
"If you do not like it, just take it." "Please take care of me," he said.
"..."
Silence followed for a few minutes. The teacher raises me on his knees. Then he kissed my forehead.
"I do not do this to my sons as well.
"Stand up, sir?"
"It's the same sex, it's a forbidden act, and I do not have that tendency, but if I have to break things up to bring you guys, like your son or son, out into the dark, I do not know whether it is because I miss you so much from the first time I saw it, but I felt more affection for you than my own child, even your good friends including you ... If those children look at me with more love than I do, The other children still see me as a teacher, but you do not see me as a teacher anymore. "
I could not understand my mind now, but I heard the words and shed tears. The teacher wiped my tears by hand. I grabbed the teacher 's face with both hands and kissed me. The teacher took off his glasses with the glance of accepting me. After that, the sweet kiss followed me above all in the bed in the gym room. I am a teacher who is still an adult and has a relationship compared to me who is still clumsy. In the mouth of the teacher, the fragrance of Pak Hwanggwanggum, which is always enjoyed, filled the mouth. With his mouth still on, the teacher took off his clothes. I was excited to try to take off all of my clothes, but the teacher took my hand and stopped my action and slowly stripped off my clothes.
"Well, the kite is really strong."
The teacher was looking at my bristly things and was making a nice face.
"Your teacher is not standing yet, is it an object?"
"This guy"
"I want to taste your body."
With this statement I took my mouth with the teacher 's body. He turned the nipple gently and sometimes pecked it slightly, and teased his tongue with the crack of the cracked abs. The teacher stroked my head with a slight moaning. I touched the hard arm of my teacher with his hand and approached the teacher's arm and armpit with his mouth, soaking in my warmth. Slowly downward toward his mouth, he arrived at his symbol. I started with Oral in my mouth holding my cock in the sky with some surprise. I put the glans in my mouth, slowly poured the pillars with my tongue, and filled my mouth with the testicles. Then, I repeatedly moved my head up and down with a big groaning feeling. I began to exercise the pistons along with those movements. The teacher opened the door wide and semen popped out after 10 minutes of hot nagging. I slowly tasted the taste while turning my tongue while filling it in my mouth. When I tried to swallow it, the teacher spit it out. I laughed and spit and ate everything left over. The teacher took me and put me down.
"It was a nice service, is it my turn now?"
"Stand up, teacher." - "
Before I could speak, the teacher passed through my heart and caressed my whole body. I was so excited to get the best excitement by knocking my cock that shone with wisdom and skill. Pricom was flowing down the glans.
"Ah - well, sir, I think it will be a teacher."
I could not tolerate caressing and sprayed the white water on the teacher 's body.
"Ha, I think it's the first experience."
With that, I started to suck the stuff that I did not feel orgasm yet with my mouth. I am still tired of this, but I have already grabbed my head with a feeling that it was going crazy.
"Teacher, stop it, ah, sir, sir."
The teacher did not care about my struggle but gave me oral. After a while I hugged the teacher and said.
"Please be with me now, please push me."
I spoke to the teacher about the love gel in the pants pocket. The teacher seemed to be a bit confused at first, and then he filled my own cock with lovegels and then applied to my anus. After a while, the pleasure accompanied by the pain came. The huge thing pushed into my body and drove me into excitement, pleasure, and first pain. The piston motion continued.
"Uh, evil - teacher, gentle - ah, ah -"
"Well, ha ha ha ha ha."
The two of us were slowly feeling united. I touched the teacher 's body and amplified the teacher' s excitement.
"Uh, more - harder, more - oh I love you, I love you."
"Ha-Ha-hak, I can not take it."
The teacher seemed to have a moment of ejaculation.
"Just, just let me, I'll accept all of you."
I wrapped the teacher 's waist with my hand and stopped the teacher.
"Oh, huck, huck, huck"
The warmth of my teacher spread out in my body. I touched the teacher 's chest and my hands flowed aside. The teacher once again poured a moist kiss.

"You are such a great man."
"You are also a man among men."
I touched the teacher 's cock and held it in his arms.
"I've seen a lot of things so far, but I do not think I've seen it as powerful and powerful as my teacher."
"This guy, you are not good enough.
"Ha ha ha, teacher I felt it today."
"What?"
"It's a beautiful shining on our school."

The next day I told her the underwear she had bought before.
"Please come to my house today."
"Are you inviting me?"
"It is natural to invite your lover."
"Haha, okay, I'll finish school today and wait around 6 o'clock in front of the school.
"Okay, I'll wait. So please show me your taste today."
"Yes, to say"
Now I seemed to have enough of myself. I felt more like a love that was more than the love of my parents I was feeling, more than the fulfillment of desire.
I laughed and went out of the gym to the classroom. I looked up and caught someone from the back. It was a turnover. Since then, I've been feeling sorry for myself. I have spoken first.
"How are you doing these days?"
"Yes, you always ask me in the classroom?"
"still."
"See you later."
I heard a sound toward me as I walked up the stairs.
"It seems to have made love, and I wanted my fist to be the punch of help that I could achieve."
She said hesitantly for a moment.
"You are a charming child."
Kang was touching his head with a distinct smile.

No comments: