Tuesday, September 26, 2017

My dormitory roommate 08

"Is your sister so happy?"

"Well, it was rumored to our school.

  There were a lot of kids who went to my house to see her once.

  If I come to my house, I might be able to see it by chance. "

"Maybe it's because of your sister that you have a high eye on a girl.

  That sister, who was the first woman, has a pretty face, and she has a great body ...

  Will another girl come in? "

"Maybe ... he was really good to me ..."

"How did you do that?"

"It's just ... It's great that it was awesome."

" that? "

"Uh, I did not know what that was,

  I think I knew how to make a man happy. "

" Yes? "


"Oh!" I thought it was more like a sister ... "

"You are a real gong ... ㅡ ㅡ;"

"What are you doing?"

"I can not ..."

"Hey ㅎ heh, please let me dry. -_-"

"Let's settle it, or just sleep."

I said that and turned away from him and turned around.

"Let's go!"

He said so and hugged it from behind.

"Why is it? Let's just sleep well, huh? -_-;"

"Yes, let's sleep fine."


He dragged my lower body with his legs and pulled my waist with his arms.

"Oh, come on, get off ~"


I was pushing my ass to push him out while I spoke.

Then I came to a hard one with my ass.

I was embarrassed for a moment and I took my butt forward.

He rather pulled me more and attached himself.



"Let's do it."

"What am I to be your lover?"

"Why are you uncomfortable?"

"Would you like to be comfortable?"

"What's inconvenient?"

"Will not you be uncomfortable if I hang on to you?"

"Is that so? I slept so well with my friends ..."

"Men among you?"

"If you sleep with your friends, it might be.

   And I like to hug me ... ^^; "

"I'm sorry I can not ..."



I tried to untie the guy's hugging my waist.

It is not easy for him to get strength. -_-;

So I turn my arm back and push it down.

Huck ~ !! The thing of a solid person swiped at fingertips.

Oh ... I looked down at the guy behind him.

How is the angle of the arm and the hand so that it matches the position of the panties ... ㅡ ㅡ;



"Is that so uncomfortable?

I fell asleep as if I did not care much about him.


"Well .. Good night .."

I said that and lay quietly.




Suddenly it's quiet when it's quiet.

My heartbeat seemed to sound loud.

How long has it been ...?

Did I sleep at first?


Behind his back, he heard his movements.

The sound was very regular and familiar.


Stop waking ...

Sometimes it's tak ... tak ... tak ...



No ... the guy is ..... ???



He thinks I'm asleep.

I could not make any noise and lay down.

"U ...."

The sound of the moaning sounded.




"Ah ah ah ah ........."


As he groaned a bit,

I wanted to see if the sound of tackling was getting faster and faster.




I heard the sound of him coming up.

I felt the room was brightened by the eyes.



I turned around quietly and glanced at my eyes.


I saw his back from the stand.

The panties seemed to do the bare backs of what they did.
The back of the guy in the backlight was covered in shadows.

The center is wide and the ...

Developed hips and lower body ...



I could not keep watching and I closed my eyes.



I heard a lie down on the back seat.



After a while..


The guy seems to be asleep .. The breathing has been heard regularly.



I could not sleep for a while.

No comments: