Monday, September 25, 2017

My dormitory roommate 07



"Aye ~ I just left my eyes"

When the video is over, he wakes up and grinds.


"What are you talking about?"

I turned off the laptop and asked the guy.


"What do you do when you see something like that? It's better to do it once."

"Then you go, but there is a lot."

"No matter how much you ask, I do not know.

"How are you ...?"


That's what he said so I feel like I made a mistake.


"No, I mean ... it's a knight.

   There are a lot of girls who can not hunt men.

   That's the size of my face. On your face. "

"That's the right thing to do."


(It's a little too simple. -_-;

I did not know then. He's a very bright woman.

I know now that it is not. )





I was ready for bed.

"Why? You want to sleep underneath?"

He asks me to prepare for a seat on the floor, not a bed.



"Uh, I think it hurts a little when I go to bed."


In fact, how old the bed is,

The center was sitting down altogether.

I slept the first night, and the next day,

I slept in bed for a few days and my back was sick.


So I wanted to sleep on the floor at all.



"Yes, I was a little uncomfortable," he said.

"Do you?"

"Well, I'll sleep on the floor.

   I lived in my original home without a bed. "


He also makes a bed on the floor.


No, I did not expect this .... ㅡ ㅡ;







I lie down side by side with the guy, and I feel bad about it. -_-;

"Ah ~ shh."

He lies down next to him and grunts.


" Why? "

"I've never seen anything like that before," he said.

" yet? -_-; "

"I am originally. - ㅡ;

"Then go and solve it.

"I do not mind going out. Do you want to go here?"

"Hmm, please, please bear with me."

"Haha, I'm kidding.

"ㅡ ㅡ;"



"But when did you first do that with a woman?"

"I?"

"Have you tried it?"

"What do you ask?"

"I do not know ... I know, but when did I ..."

"When was it?"

"Do you want me to tell you?"

"It's you who brought out the story."

"Hmm ... yeah, when it was ... it was 2 o'clock."

"When was 2? It was a bit early!"

"Is it fast?"

"I do not know nowadays."

"Some of my friends have a kid in junior high school.

"..........."

"When we were two, we had a really pretty sister killing bodybuilding next door."

" so? "

"There is a fence next door on the narrow slit road going back from my house yard

  If you look over the fence, you can see the public bath next door. "

"Into the window?"

"It's right in front of the nose.

" By the way? "

"There is a day in the yard where you can hear the water.

  So I was curious and went to the side of the water.

  It was the sound of the bathroom next door. "

"-_-;"




"I lowered my body carefully and looked at my head."

"Did you see?"

"Uh, that sister is taking a shower."

" so? "

"So ... I watched him stealthily.

  Kya ~ I was killing my body. Busty boobs .. butt .. "



He spoke to me when he was talking to me.


"Did you? -_-;"

"But ... the moment your sister turns

  It was snowing with me. "

"Oh, so what happened?"


"In such a situation, a woman usually screams

  Cover your body. Or you can close the window. "

" right. "

"But the sister was so surprised,

  I open my eyes wide and do not move, I keep looking at me. "

"Yeah ~ you?"

"I kept watching straight.

"-_- So what happened?"

"The feeling that the time stopped seemed real."

"..............."

"My sister has been there for a while ... and she beckons me."

"Beck?"

" uh. "

"What does that mean?"

"It was meant to come closer."

"So what did you do?"

"I looked up and looked up.

   But what does that sister say? "

" what? "

"I also talked a little bit of water and I do not know what I mean.

   I dropped my body and pushed my head closer. "

"Did you?"

"Your voice should be a little bigger so you should come to your house an hour or so later.

   I'm alone ... "

"Hmm ... that sister tempted you!

"And even though it was 2, I was a little bigger.

   These days kids do. If you do not wear uniforms, you can not tell if you are a college student. "

"Did you like your body like that now?"


He touched the arm and chest muscles of the guy lying next to him and asked him if he would touch it.
"I have been doing some exercise since middle school ...."

"So ... did you go to his sister's house?"

"I went to the carrots ..."

"Did you go?"

"I went to sleep."

"You've done it all .."

"I guess so. ^^;"

"So what happened?"

"How is it ... I did not freak out with her sister kissing first."

"I think it's urgent."

"Hehe.

   I see him walking around in my yard wearing a swimsuit.

   I said I liked it before .. "

"I think I've been crazy about you ... so that was one time?"

"No, I went to the house often after that.

   By the way, when I was in my third year, my sister moved away. So it's over. "

No comments: