Sunday, September 24, 2017

My dormitory roommate 06

"Hey turn it on."


I want to get my desk organized and ready.

He puts out a CD and says.


" what is that? "

"See you."

"I do not even know what you mean, is not it?"

"A friend of mine lent me a woman who came out there, killing me."

"Do not you think you slept badly today?"

"Well, I know that you see.



Turn on the notebook and insert the CD.

He and I sat side by side in bed.

He is of course a triangular panties.

There was a Japanese girl on the monitor.

I sit down on the bed and interview a few words

Leave only panties and chest cover and take off your clothes.


"I will come ~ I have a face X, and the body is okay ?!"


He hugs my shoulders and shakes.


"Do not calm down !?"

My arm on my shoulder is getting strength.

Guys ... I feel a little strong. -_-;




A man comes up and begins to caress the woman.

The woman immediately twisted her body and seemed to be like a Japanese girl.

It sheds a moaning sound.


The man caressed over her panties for a while,

Utilizing the apparatus, it stimulates it as if torturing.

The woman is breathing more and more.


"Kya ~ I'm pretty there too."

He sees it all together and looks at the monitor with an admiring eye.

"How is it if it's nice there?"

"Do you call it a question?"

" Why..? "

"Huh ~ I do not have the experience of the giggle tei?"

"I'm sorry ... I'm short of experience ゜. -_-;"

"I do not even have anything to say sorry ^^;

   It's just ...

   It is usually a petal. That's right,

   The color is bright pink, and it is moderate height .. in position ....

   Once you know, "


"ㅡ ㅡ;"


The man on the screen now pulls down the panties and attacks the woman.


I always feel like watching a Japanese fool

I think that Japanese men 's goods are very small.

Is it on the screen?

I do not know the general size of Korean men.

I just saw it in the sauna. I've seen my stuff .. -_-;


I looked down at the front of the panties.

His panties were suddenly rising.

The outline of a half-blown thing is revealed.


(Dude, it's definitely bigger than the Japanese guys.


I turned my attention to the monitor again.



The man's pushing continues.

She twists her body and still exaggerates.



"Oooh ~ that X moaning .. I'm crazy.

He suddenly grabs his belongings over his panties and begins to focus.



"What are you doing?"

"Hey, do not you kill that X?"

He does not answer my questions.

I do not give a sight, but I fix my gaze on the monitor.

I'm still sleeping with my stuff ...




"Oh, it's too cold, are not you?"

He grabbed the front of my shorts by surprise.


"Huh ~.

"You are very excited, too.


He turns his gaze again and focuses on the monitor.


The rest of Japan in the screen

From the top of the woman .. behind .. tilting .. I am staggered ..

It changes the position as if showing the acrobatic feat, and it hurts the woman (?).



" Well..... "

So he sheds a moan.

And now he puts his hand into the panties and ties his stuff.

I see a glimpse of a brutal conspiracy and his things at a glance.



I am not on the screen

That guy right next to me

I'm more concerned ... and more excited.

No comments: