Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Massage reviews

Massage reviews(ความคิดเห็นนวด)



1. When to use massage (approximate)
March 2016
2. Name of Massage Service
Shin Nonhyeon Station CAUTION
3. Massage company name (nickname)
Gon Guardian
4. The appropriate massage age
Mid 20s
5. The massage masters
Strong muscles and sturdy and thick

6. Massage and service reviews (more than 15 lines, in detail)
I had a massage session with my friends and then I went to the internet and found that there was a massage shop for the men. Until then, I had only doubted my identity.
I got information through various shop's homepages and I read various postings that I learned that it is not a simple massage shop but a place where second sexual activity takes place. I fell into the late period to make a quick sucking and soon I will experience it ... Thought.
There was a chance. After working in the company at night, I am only working in the morning and the afternoon is empty. I called the responsible manager and asked me to go now.
My heart starts to jump ... I'm nervous .... I'm scared ... I wonder what it is ... and I imagine what will happen ...

Maybe they are not similar in the first experience?
I parked my car in the parking lot and walked into the officetel room along with the manager who met me.
This is a private office building, so privacy is good ... the facilities are clean and the atmosphere is good too.

I want to talk to the manager about something like this .... I decided on the course ... what kind of manager would you like to drink or not?
I am the first to do this ... so please call me as a good person .... I read your review that you are very popular with Gon-kwan. It was time to meet with Gon Gang. The course was the most expensive W course ever.
First, take a shower, put on a robe and wait for the manager to take a bath and wash your feet.
I feel good ... I feel like touching my feet ....
And take off the gown and lie on the bed and start the massage ...
Sometimes thrown in a voice ... mixed with voices and dark, it was hard to see, but in the thin shorts, Gon 's manager must have looked like a solid muscle and a young man.
I have a massage and I put a little light on my ears ... I also talk about Jogon Jogon ... I sometimes press it with a cool pressure ... I sometimes take my medicine and raise my medicine.
I start to get excited and get massage for about an hour. I start to play with oil massage in earnest. I call it my ears .... I tell you not to be nervous. It is also stressful ....
I am excited by various positions and dynamic movements, and I am also sucking the gong management (sucking it for the first time in my life) Oh, there was this world ..... There was this new world. I thought.
As soon as two hours are near, the Gon officer starts to lead me to the peak ... sucking and sucking (I got it from the milk here) I made an ejaculation .... The manager also made me ejaculate. (This is a separate payment)

I do not think I have to kiss you. I can not feel kissed. I can not feel like this. (For reference, this is not kissing sex. )
I missed the time of 2 hours ...

My first experience was this .... My life in the massage shop started in this massage shop ...
It is still passive, but I am snooping around here.
It is not easy to transfer the feeling of that time to the writing ....

To simplify the rules of use, this massage shop
1.2 No cars available,
2. No kissing.
3. Any other agreement is possible with the manager.
4. The manager will pay extra for the circumstances (there may be a reason)
5. The supervisor is different depending on the course, but after the dry massage, the rest is carried out with the nude.
6. If you talk well to what you want, most of you will listen.

As a note, if you want to get a massage properly, please ask someone with a little experience
Other shops know that Chois is also possible.

Each course costs 90,000 (60 minutes), 120,000 (90 minutes), and 160,000 (2 hours). I think it was 20 million (special event) ....

Where did the curtain go?

No comments: