Saturday, June 24, 2017

Married and foreign students 2

It is not unusual to go to a Japanese gay bar as an international student. Most of the time, it takes quite a lot of time and money to get treated as a guest in the gay bar of Shinjuku Nichome, where many of you are regular customers. I was the only gay bar owner to find out that I was the only one who came to Japan for the first time in my life and visited Ezra 's small gay bar, Ezra' s master like a year - round event. He was different from other people in his care and encouragement.

The day I met Cura was the day I drank alcohol in Ezra. A small bar that could sit for ten more or fewer seats was empty along the day. I believe that it is included in the price of a drink to see the good visitor of the water, and it was a little money for me. I do not have a guest who does not have a good owner. I do not have a guest. I have come to my house, but today I can drink until I want to drink it. I will not accept the price for drinking. Drink without a circle. At the moment, many thoughts crossed. I do not know how to interpret favors that are rarely found in the Japanese ...

Will you be sitting with me until the door closes and eventually do it with me?
Do not you think that you are letting the drink go for a drink?
I do not have money when I was young. Do you remember drinking alcohol?

When I woke up with the thoughts that had come up in a matter of seconds, I had already been drinking alcohol. I was so sick that I drank a drink at a speed that I could not see. The thoughts became simple, the world became calm, the heart became delirious, and the president of Ezra seemed to be decisive. It was time to stand up. I think I thought that it was time for me to go out to the bar while being applauded just now. No matter how much alcohol I have, I've got my own.

I do not know why the president of Ezra, who catches me for a long time, says, "Why are you drinking more?" But I was so drunk that I came out on Nichome street, and there was a yellow sign on the sauna calling me like a red light. Someone seemed to open their mouths, hung their asses, or waited for me to shake the penis. Obviously, the imagination was an intoxicated person ...

When I asked the name at the sauna counter, I can not remember why I answered Nakata, Misty Sauna, Eating in the shower booth, Mustache, Beard or Mustache. I remember remembering that somebody had made me nervous and that I was going to be ejaculating that I had to put my penis in my chest and that I had done the oral thing after my ejaculation. My glans was felt in his hot spit in a warm shower.

I lie in the sleeping room after I had finished drinking alcohol. When I lay down for a very short time, my mind had to go out and sleep. Then, at first glance, I woke up to warmth and I met Kurura. I can not tell if Kurra's Oreal has caused me to erupt, but ... Kura woke me up in the sauna room at dawn on dawn Sunday, so on Sunday afternoon, I literally woke me up. You can see it on Monday.

I thought of one thing as the cigarette in my mouth was burning precisely. I had sex with him. I wanted a body of a married man like a young man who wants me to have a home. Strangely enough, my belief was that married married men would have more masculinity than gay men who did not marry. It is a faith without grounds like the fortune of today ... While I was in the doctoral program, I was able to have my time at the desired time,

On Monday evening, I was waiting for Kura at Kinokuniya Bookstore, which is also the face of Shinjuku. If he does not have the experience of anal sex, then he will lead me to the bottom. I thought that until now, his tongue tilted slightly and the ball felt a little warm. . It was at that time that I was pleased to see my name.

However,

No comments: