Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Thai Massage Man Masseur

I like to get a massage and I get a Thai massage all the time.

I received a dry massage and received aroma from one moment.

One day a friend and two get a massage.

The man's massage guy came in. The first time I saw a man.

She was usually a woman, but she washed her feet and went into her feet and got a massage.

It's a man's massage.

The hand was different from any other woman.

He gave me his back and his buttocks with oiled hands.

I wanted to feel more like this with my friends next to me.

Is not the hand touching the groin of the groin with a swinging of the anal

I enjoyed the moment because I was a man and I was not.

I have a front massage and I have a lot of discomfort in my disposable panties.

My cock is better.

The massage company swiped the towel and continued the massage.

I thought it was all over for the normal friend.

Note

I thought of it before I went to bed after that.


















So I decided to look again. It was open 24 hours a day so it was possible late at night.

I waited for a massage with a man.

Then the man came in 1: 1 situation

I am a gentle man.

Today was somehow more active.

My buttocks are hip-hopped, and I tap my ass

The hand that the anal and prostate passes through

After the back massage, I moved the massage to the buttocks area.



I usually put a disposable panty between my buttocks and give me a massage.

I instantly took off my disposable panties between my buttocks.

Massagers do not panic,

More aggressive massage

When the hand came down to the lapel, I did not even know my ass.
I tried to touch him more.

The man massageer touched my cock for the moment. I groaned.

As if you were in a novel at a general massage shop

It was happening to me.

The massage lady approached me and put my arm up on her cock.

The cock of the man who stood firm and the cock of foreigner who is not Korean

Southeast Asian, looks good-looking, dull body, moderately thick cock


I was so excited.

The massage company confirmed that I was gay and went to my cock to wear it

I was soft as well as my lips.

I groaned as I groaned out of groaning

The man took off his pants.

Solid thigh with contour puffed up with triangular panties

I really want to die.

I put my hand into the man's panties.

I took off my panties.

I do not have buzzing nose and circumcision,

I think I want to suck more than I think it smells like a smell.

The man in the groin of the prostate gland did not play a role

He stripped off the man's top coat.

I caressed from my chest. My hands turned to the man's anus.

I wanted to put it.

I touched the man's anal with soft aroma oil next to him.

Then I put oil on my cock and slowly turned to the man's anal.

I tried to put it in slowly, but the oil slipped in.

Groaning

I was a piston. I was careful to hear the sound leaking.

It was so good. I could not make a sound. I was thrilled.


After a certain amount of time, I have a feeling of ejaculation,

The man came up to his mouth and hit his daughter.

It seemed to be rice, but it is still hard to see that in the back of the man's mouth

It was the best I had ejaculated after I bite my jar

And he shook his cock.

A real one minute. White liquid hit the sky.

I sucked it in my mouth and spit it on my cock and hit my daughter again.

It seemed like a dream.

I promised to come back later and I came back after the migration but there was no man.

I will come again to this opportunity ........


No comments: