Friday, May 26, 2017

Sports Instructor - Entire piece

Sports instructor.



#One.



"6 o'clock, let's go out."

I checked the time and arranged my desk. I closed all the windows in the classroom, once again confirmed that the desk was neat and went out the front door. Tomorrow morning when your children are in the classroom, your desk should always be clean. Because I am a teacher. I guess it's kind of an obsession. haha.

"Teacher!"

You can hear the familiar voice in front of the shoebox. He rushes and holds my hand tightly.

"Did you wait a lot? The sun? "

"no. Very little. Yi. "

Today, I feel like going to play on the playground and going to the face of a smiling person who is buried with a lot of dust on his clothes, and going to enjoy the day's fatigue. When the sun came out of the door with the hand in hand,

"Teacher!"

I hear another familiar voice. He rushes and holds my hand tightly.

"I miss you."

"I also."

I'll face my eyes for a while and see who will see me.

"son! Was it fun today? "

"Yep!"

But I know. When I let go of my hand, my brother stopped for a very short time. I do not want to leave this hand.

So this guy is lovely.

"Goodbye teacher!"

I heard a strange voice behind my back. I unconsciously looked back at the words 'teacher' and bowed my waist as soon as I knew who it was.

"Oh, bye. I'll see you tomorrow. "

"Yes, teacher!"


I was a new sports instructor in our school yesterday. Sports instructors are not regular teachers. Graduates usually have a degree or have a degree in PE. Regular teachers are not as good at exercising as they are. It is for class support. The previous contract of the sports instructor has expired, and I quit without extending it due to personal circumstances. So during this semester, suddenly the sports instructor (Su - gang in the future) newly came. Now, I graduated from the Department of Physical Education and I was preparing a sports appointment notice and said that I was a sports instructor. I heard that it is 27 or 28 years old.


"what. Look at him, that man? "

My brother suddenly makes a character.

"Huh? no. Yesterday I came to my school. Go."

I'm going to grab my brother 's cuff, but my brother is not walking. Looking back, my brother's face is not good. I think that it is good to have smooth muscle and good body, and as a male it seems to be competitive. This is a big deal. The end of this nervous break eventually ...

"Is it good that you are a young, good-looking guy?"

"no. It's just a school employee and it's a greeting. "

"Is it real?"

"Yes. Idiot. Why on the street. There is also the sun. let's hurry."

"All right. See you tonight. If it is power, I am still for a long time. "

My brother grabbed his fist tightly, and a thick blood line came up on the thick frontal muscle.




After ...... I guess my rear hurricane will be smashed today ...






 It is a secret to my brother, but he is not the first to have a mixture of general and body. Of course I was the first to call him. It's kind of jealous because it's kind of quiet.

When I look at the new Suwang River, old memories come to my mind. The first general, he was also a barge.



#2.


It is 5-6 years from now. I was a triumvirate two times in my appointment notice. There are many places that are unconditionally used in other areas (for example, promised land Jeonnam), but I could not give up Seoul as a gay. So I took the second challenge after drinking two bitter grades. Thirdly, Grandma Samshin helped me, and on the third, I was really barely attached to the end.

Because it was attached to the tail, I did not dream about the announcement in March. In such a case, wait until it is issued. They usually go abroad or even go to Alba. But I was already two years behind, so I was older and I did not want to play anymore. So far I have been making money by spreading my hands at home. I wanted to make some money for something.

So, I found the position of the teacher of the term, but unfortunately, the position in Seoul was a star in the sky. There was also a place where there was not even a place where the person who already knew was there through the person who already knows. Ha, Korea Where do you live if you do not have a bag? Anyway, I went to find Gangwon-do.

I have finally got a month-long science festival teacher. It was an exceptional condition to be provided from the school to the office. Because it was so far away, no one was going to do it. I supported without any thought, and the call came from school immediately.


After a while, I went to elementary school in Gangwon province and met him there.

"Good morning."

"Ah. Yes. Good morning."

He got up from his seat and grabbed my hand badly. The grip that I felt was not a joke. I was able to know at once that my hands were big and tangled and that I was an energetic man. He said hello and he went out of the teacher 's office without saying anything. I could not see my face properly, I just saw my back. I was wearing a white jersey, and it was a back-to-back match at the reverse side.

And I could not see him for a while. I was stuck in the science lab and teaching children, and he was a gym instructor in physical education on the field. There was no contact itself.

Then one day,

Three days of lessons have become vacant due to retirement activities. Now, since the safety of the Seowall incident has been strengthened, not only the homeroom teacher but also the full charge has been designated as a burden, so we have a retreat together. It's a honey-like vacation for me.


Beep

"First-come-first-served!"

When I opened the window, I heard a voice. It was that. I heard it so loud, even though I screamed at a distance of tens of meters. The voice was not usually large. I remember reading somewhere. Men with low voices, high voices and high calories tend to have a lot of male hormones. That is why women feel sexually attracted to such a man without knowing themselves.

gulp.

I started to observe him, swallowing the dried spit. I had nothing to do. All sins are created when man is free.

"Ah...."

I put down the mug I drank, and I did not know it.

The hot spring was to take up shorts. I still remember, it was black adidas shorts. When he folded a couple of times, the panties became almost panty level, and his lower body was revealed.

It was a small height of 170, and the lower body was not so long, just 5: 5 ratio. But the muscles in the calf and thigh were very tightly packed. The ankle was thick, so it seemed to be a tongue bone. When I thought about the past experience, I remembered that the objects of the menus, which are the bone, were extraordinarily coarse, and the blood quickly began to flow into the objects at the moment.

What kind of exercise did you have during college? It seems that if the eggs are stuck hard to the thighs like that, they would have to run on the field or soccer.

Compared to the thick and durable lower body, the upper body was not much muscle, but about the stamina. There was no fat, and the lines of the chest muscles and the shoulders caught on the t-shirt were sexy. Muscles were well developed in the arm, of course, but it was good enough to say that it is thin compared to the lower body.

"Ah.."

I was worried about the children too, too soon after I dropped my pants. I was sad because I was so sad. If there was a smartphone at that time, it would have been voyeurous, but there was no such thing.

When I showed the children a running demonstration, I watched the muscular ass muscles trembling and I gently rubbed the swollen front.

"Big ..."

It's a big deal. Now I'm going to come to Freecom.

I sat down because I wanted to calm down.

.
.
.
.
.
.
However, I could not stand for less than a minute and went back to the window to observe him. I could not bear it. I could not stop from my side. I have to wait for his class to finish.

He was not a handsome face. The skin was brownish to the sun, and the eyes were slightly smaller. The nose was a typical Oriental figure that was not so smart and endless. But it was very attractive to sweat and build a band on the neck. I realized that the good looks and charm of the face do not match.

What would I look like on the bed? Do you want to sweat like that, build your throat on your neck, and make it sound like a beast?

"Big .."

I hurried my hand rubbing my forehead to feel like it was rice for the moment.

Dirt comes out on the end of the hand. Percum is pierced through the pants.

I could not bear the lust, I headed to the toilet to pull one foot coolly.



Reeling


"Your science is dedicated to Kim oo. Yes. principal. Yes. Oh, I see. I'll go now. "


I quickly found a male teacher because of the warehouse arrangement, and I turned back the uncomfortable feelings of sadness, and made haste to the storehouse.




# 3. Warehouse cleanup



"Forgive me for being late!"

I was cleaning up the warehouse for a while, and there was a loud voice from behind.

It was Suwang who just finished class.


"Oh, somehow ..."

I still hesitated and I said hesitantly.

"I told you to clean up the warehouse with me."

"Ah.."

Su-gang laughed and grabbed a steel desk, which looked close to me. Because I was trying to move it by myself, I could not reach my hand because I was too heavy.


"The car."

Oh my gosh. I'm doing it alone. He grabbed the end of the desk with both hands and lifted it with his back. It was clear that the sturdy spine was tingling with a t-shirt that just stuck to the body because it was soaked with sweat.

"Listen to me! Get your back! "

I hurried to the side and helped him and listened to my desk. How can I take it all by myself, even though it is so heavy to hear both of you. He is tall, but his strength must be a burial.

I walked to the pace one step at a time. Now that I'm talking, I was actually looking at the thighs of the river. Every time the power went in, the quadriceps were split without a joke. Hahaha .. the moment was almost untied.

"Hugh. It's all the same. haha."

He laughed and went into the warehouse.

"I hurt my back. If it is so heavy. "

"It's okay. Waist strength is confident. "


Su-gang really means "power of the waist", but it has already fallen to the bottom and it is too dirty for me. There were four male teachers at this school, but they were both older men and young people who could actually work were only me and my sister. Eventually, both of us took out all the luggage from the big warehouse. I was supposed to have a car in the afternoon.


"Ah. Thank you. It's getting harder. Hahaha."

"Iknow, right.  Better off."

Su-gang often used the term 'Bring it up'. But not a feeling like a pussy, I felt like I was a body, I got very close to my mouth. I got it. Something I felt like a grand young man in the countryside of Gangwon-do.

"brother. I was sweating, how about a cup of tea? "

"Ah. Good. "

"We'll have a cup of shochu in pork belly."

"Yes."


I went to the river for the first time in two weeks, and went to drink on the way.



#4. We are drunk and are in atmosphere.

"Great."

The shochu of pork belly that we ate for a long time was beyond imagination. This house was the most delicious house in the area, and the body was tired because of the garbage disposal. And besides, besides the muscle training, the two of them drank alcohol, and the drink went over.

We talked to each other while drinking, and we got closer.

His age was 27, and he was one year younger than me. I have been playing soccer since elementary school, and after I majored in social and physical education in college, I was a sports instructor. Later, I wanted to have a sports academy for elementary school students.

Again, the lower body was playing soccer. My point is getting better day by day. Ho Ho.


"Oh, then did you take the test to Seoul?"

"Huh. The announcement comes to Seoul. "

"Wow. That's great. Then Gangwon-do will not come. "

"Right. I have to come out to play. "

"Oh, I see."

Two weeks later, after the fixed-term contract was over, I heard that there was nothing to do at the school in Gangwon-do, and the Su Gang nodded.

"That's too bad. I am getting married soon. "

"What?!"

The blue sky.

It is a word to be used when it is just this. It was really a feeling of being hit by lightning. I was so drunk and I was drinking good looking at my job, but would not I think it would be okay? I was expecting to do so, but would not you like to drink alcohol one by one like this? He's not gay, is he? Please, I wish I was gay. Suddenly, I felt like a drink. I guess I feel like I'm wearing ice water on my face.

"My girlfriend.

This uninjured kitten shows me a sticker picture of my girlfriend in my purse without knowing my heart. It 's a heartbeat in the picture like a bottle.


I am married to this kind of muscular boots, oh what am I? I feel like it.


The woman was definitely pasty. A woman close to the ugly side. I honestly did not understand why you like it. This is why I think that 'Borin' can not win.


I think he likes Su-gang very much.

Yeah, I like you. I'll take care of it. This is why you should not like the general public.



"Let's get up now."

I woke up from my seat.


Wobble


"brother."

I was so sick that I could not hold the center, I was wobbling, and the snake quickly grabbed me and pulled me into my arms.

It became a hug in the arms of Josuiezu river.

He was a little bigger than me, but it was so natural that it was so big, and I wanted to hold him.


gulp


When I saw his face in front of my eyes, I did not know what to do.

3 seconds of static.

And,

"Can you walk?"

"uh? Huh.."

"I'll keep it."


I went out to the porkbread house with my sword and my shoulder.



And when I opened my eyes, it was the entrance of the article I received.


"What time ... Ugg?"

The time is 8:20.

20 minutes to go to work. I washed and changed clothes and went to work. Fortunately, that day was the last day of the retreat, so there was no class in the first lesson.


I went to work at my leisure and sat on my desk to breathe.




"Huh ..."



But how did I get in last night?



I can not remember.


OMG.


I was afraid that I would not have made a mistake, so I opened my cell phone.

When I opened the folder, there was a new message.



- Did you work well at your brother? I think you have taken a lot yesterday. You know? haha



What is this? What did I do yesterday when I found out? Why do I say this.



I became uneasy and I tried to write in Su-gang, but Su-gang sent me only that there was nothing happening.

I have to ask you no more bottles, just like gods, so I decided to believe that nothing happened.

The next day, the children came back from the retreat.

After that, I could not meet the river again for a week. I have been hoping that I will not be able to call or text, but he has not been contacted at all about his busy schedule with the bride. I wish I could get in touch with the general public in the beginning.



# 5. lime.

Emergency lime was held in the afternoon. There was work to collect opinions from teachers regarding the school management committee. I happened to be in the staff restroom and was caught by another teacher, so I went to the meeting.

I honestly did not.

Anyway, I will not be able to see this school, this area and Paipai for a week in a week, and what do I have to do with the operation of this school? I did not want to make an inconvenient relationship with other teachers. I do not drink, I do not eat. Suh Gang was the only one who drank together.

However, I could sit out because I could not make a bad tee. Fortunately, my old teacher, who knew my mind, was able to escape because he took out the horse.

I walked out to an empty school with no greetings, leaving the office, and no one.

Without knowing why

 I wanted to see the river. Because I was the only person who had nothing to do with school management like this. A little comradeship? I said it was a big comradeship, but it's just my crush on him.


I drank like that a week ago, and there is no contact.

I was frankly sorry.

But I missed it,


I went up to the gymnasium. The office was at the very end of the school.



When I looked inside the room with a window on the door, there was no one.

I opened the door carefully. OK,



Drawn .... Ku ...



I heard the sound of the river. There was no class in the afternoon, so I was sleeping really.

If it was normal, I would just close the door, but then I went crazy, carefully inside.

Su Gang was sleeping with a sofa behind the desk.


"Ooh .."

I stood there while I sneaked.


It is because the appearance of the river was so great.

My face was covered with a baseball cap, and I was wearing a white T-shirt, but the cloth was so thin that I saw a black nipple over the caught cape on the inside. I saw a barrette and abdominal muscles under a lightly tied shirt. The big hit was that I was wearing a gray vanilla, and my forehead was so bulging.

I do not know whether it was originally rising like that, or sleeping erect as I slept, but it was very bulging.


gulp


As I was already adjusting my forehead, I stepped closer and closely observed.

I was sleeping on the armrests of my couch, so my legs were depressed and it seemed thicker.

He was wearing a white sock, and felt a strong urge to smell the moment.



I have absolutely no foot fetish.


But at that time, I felt a strong impulse. His feet were really strong and handsome. There was a thick, poundy toe shape on the white sock, and the sock was yellowish because of the playground soil that came with physical education. The white socks came up to my thick ankle, and I was more sexy because it was very contrasted with the black hair on my legs.

I was kneeling beneath his feet without knowing it, and I was putting my face close to him.



Sniff


His feet smelled like a combination of a nice shoe leather smell, a little sweat odor, and a foot odor. But, besides that it does not feel nasty, I was so excited to get an explosion signal from my cock. I think that even the smell was sexually excited because the reason was already gone.

Sniff

I could not bear it, I smelled the tip of my nose on my big toe, and I felt like I was going to get mad at the smell of my feet. I was wondering if I was going to do it anymore and I was going to wash his feet.

I was still sleeping well, and my forehead was bulging.

I turn around and I want to go fast,

I found a black adidas shorts on a chair next to the door.



Hindak


I quickly got out of the stowage room.











I had black shorts in my hand when I entered the bathroom.

I went into the same room as a US person, and I sensed that I was wearing short sweats in my class today, wearing sweat and shorts, and put my nose at the front.



Write ...


I am.

There is a subtle male groin smell. But something is lacking so I turn it inside of the panties. Then, the inner panties of the mesh material come out. I put my nose in my panties while I was sleeping on my cock with one hand.



Sewing ...


"..."

I smelled an incredibly dark male sperm. This is it. I felt like I was sloping to the end of my cock. I had a lot of hormones and sweat in the nonlinear component, so I was exercising all day, and I was smelling a male's peculiar smell as I was rubbed between flesh and skin, between my cock and my nose.

Because it is a man who has been doing physical education, the smell is thicker and thicker is better.


"haha..."

I spit my nose with a spit, and I was climaxing.

I was rubbing my nose into a mesh, and when I looked at my underpants because I felt something strange,

There was a meandering hoop between the mesh holes.



In other words, he wears this as a non-standard. I was rubbing his thick nosed specks and balls all day long in this mash that I was snoring now.





"It's cheap."


At the moment I did not endure the feeling of extreme, I was just shaking my back.

It was the greatest pleasure of the year.



# 6. The last party.




Which is the new, last day. It seems that the time of one month is also very fast. Now tomorrow I will have a summer vacation, my children will go home, I will go to Seoul.

I am arranging the desk, and the letter comes.


- brother. Are you going tomorrow?


I did not have any communication with you, but now I have a character, I was scared, but the black shorts reminded me of the moment I responded to my guilt.


- Huh.

- How about a drink today?

- You do not eat.

- a. Lightly. I like to watch football today.










"Shoot! "

After all, I am carrying chicken legs and beer next to him.

Huh. A man of my age.

It's gay to the bone. I can do it.


Su-gang was comfortable at home, and I was looking at the Premier League with one thin soccer pants and running. In fact, I do not know the offside, but if I catch you, I'm embarrassed.

"Oh really, pass the copper, right?"

"uh? uh. Yes,


Ho Ho. I do not know what it is.



Strangely, soccer relay continued until dawn. It is said that it is in England. I was so tough I wanted to stop at home now. No matter how good he is, he has been upset for a few hours watching Noam football. But because I already liked soccer, I was very worried about going or not.

"Ah, I'm tired now."


I lost my fortune to go home / Next ambassador, I should go to sleep now. It was.

At the moment when we try to speak,



"I'm sleeping here.

"uh?"







"uh."







Ho Ho. I guess I can not help it.






I was tired of it the first time I lay down on the bed of the river. I laid sideways, and I smelled the smell of the river from the pond.


Does he have a punch? It's crazy.



There is a person who is exceptionally well taken. Even if he smells like a man, he will run away. For me, I have a good luck and my brother is like that.




When I was sleeping, I felt the body temperature of the back of my back. I lie down in the same direction as myself and wrapped me in one arm.

I was pretending to sleep, so I stayed still.

OK,

He started to put on his body gradually.


'Hut. what. I was hungry on the back. "

I was so close to my body that I could feel the breath of the river.



gulp.


My sleep went away, and my heart began to run as if it were me. I felt like I was sleeping with the boy I liked at the retreat when I was in middle and high school.




Rustle.


The seat was inconvenient, and Su-gang moved his body little by little. Then the butt started to hit something hard.




Cheuk Wook


The hot bat was put under pressure between the buttocks.


That's it ..




Obviously, it must be an erection pole.


'What is it? this. Dangerous. This young man has fallen asleep. '

I was more arrogant than I was.

'What to do. What. Is this gay? It's not. There is a woman to marry. Stomach? "

I was confused.

Of course it was good. I could not touch it, but even though I felt it in my ass, he was a serious object. It was not a sharp thing stuck, but a blunt blunt feeling. I do not want to be a ghost.



But what am I doing here?

I have to catch this cock for good.

Or should I get up as a fellow and go home?

Do you have to be angry at what you are doing to me.

Or do you just have to sleep as you laugh.



'What am I supposed to do?'

I was surrounded by tremendous internal conflicts.




Cheuk Wook



He comes back strong again. It was hard like a real iron pole.

I was sure.

It is not a sleep. I was intentionally pushing my cock back and forth.


'Dangerous. The strings of reason will be cut off. "


I just grabbed the strings of reason and tried to fall a little while pushing the thighs of the river. I felt a hot, hard thigh in the palm of my hand.






OK,

Suddenly, Su-gang hugged me, and I pushed my waist firmly, and I felt that a thick object was being pressed between the buttocks.


"Why ... why?"

I said in a perplexed voice.

Then I whispered in my ear to the river.










"My brother was a first. Why are you here now? "


No comments: