Thursday, June 29, 2017

In the jjimjilbang ..

On a twilight evening, I went to an Iban jjimjilbang in Dongdaemun.
It was a well-known place and people were bustling.
When I was in the shower, I felt a strange person's gaze, and my penis began to erect.
I was so embarrassed that I turned back and soaped, but this guy did not get off easily.
I walked out of the shower room with a towel.
After taking a cigarette for a while, I went up to the sleeping room.
The sleeping room was not really a fuss.
A pretty couple of couples were stuck in the passage.
Other beds were no different.
I was bursting with pleasure and groaning from all over the place.
I lay in a corner of a bed.
There was intense sex right next door.
I decided to watch for a while.
It was a little dark, but because I was accustomed to my eyes, I was looking in front of my nose so that I could see the penis going in and out nakedly.
As I was watching the show, I suddenly erupted my goods and I was shedding Precom.


Suddenly, someone's hand came in through the groin.
I stroked my thighs.
I felt the touch of the other person, and the penis was nervous about the pleasure.
I decided to enjoy his touch while lying down for a while.
The hand saw my reaction and began to become bolder.
My hand touched my penis and gently stroked it.
I'm having sex so that I can make a sound of irony in the side
I am being raped by someone's hand.
My penis was hard like a stone, and I was flinching in a small hand.
He soon came up to me and sucked my nipples.
I felt his beard.
I licked my whole body like I ate ice cream and asked my penis for a bite.
He skillfully tied up my penis with his tongue.
I was just about to ejaculate at once, and soon I spread his mouth.
I decided to pay back.

I was very satisfied with his penis.
It was a wicked penis with blood on it.
I licked carefully from his glans to his scrotum.
He licked the glans at the tip of his tongue and his nipple nodded.

He touched his balls with his hand and licked his angry penis.
His penis became harder and harder.
Licking his penis, I soon began to relax my anus with one hand to get ready for his next object.
I spit on my fingers, widening my rectum, licking his teeth with my mouth,
I did not touch the penis, but it seemed more and more exciting.

Suddenly he lifted me up and began to lick my anus.
Celestial I was the bottom temperament, licking the anus, a pleasure more than a few times more than when stimulating the penis went up and down the whole body.
My penis, which was dying while sucking his cock, began to erect again.
I do the masturbation, but I do not touch the penis when I insert it.
 This is because the transmission of indirect pleasure to the penis through the anus is much greater.
He slowly picked up his stuff and hit my anus.

There was a pre-relaxed virtue or a slightly blunt pain
His stuff went in.

The pressure on his penis felt in the inner lining of my anal gave me a strange feeling like excretion.
However, when he moved his penis, he suffered heavy pain.
My penis, which had been erupted all over, shook like a pupa and shook my penis bigger without force.
As I gradually got used to the insertion, pleasure began to come from the anus.
It seemed as if the anus was getting hot, and it seemed like a strange feeling of putting a shit right away.
The uncomfortable feeling came up along the anus and was delivered to the penis.
My shrunken penis began to erupt gradually as if he were swinging without force with his insertion, as if he were blowing into a balloon.
As the rate of insertion increased, my penis was not touched by an unknown indirect pleasure through the anus.
Even if I touched my hand, I was in a state where I could spray the semen right away.
He also seemed to be close to the peak and the speed was faster and he began to moan louder.
Suddenly I felt that his semen was injected with the feeling of bulging in the anus.
Then, in my penis, which was shaking in the air, semen started to emerge. He tried to masturbate by hand.
I decided to enjoy the feeling of ejaculation and swinging alone in the air with a big penis and anus.
So intense orgasms have been amplified in both anal and penis,
My penis was nodding to the sky, even though I was sick of cum on the coffin. His penis began to diminish and the moment he got out of the anus, a little dismay came and his anus poked.
He purposely wiped out the semen of anal and coordination and stood up.
I fell into the power of the whole body, and I enjoyed the feeling of being tired.
My penis is now shrinking like a slow-blowing balloon, as I have done my job.



After all, I was so laid that I was once again inserted into another person.
It was so widened that I just did a piston exercise,
That day I had eaten twice without touching the penis.

No comments: