Thursday, May 25, 2017

Alba in the men's sauna

I did alba in the bathroom before returning to school.

Grandfather, the owner of the bathroom,
I entrusted management of all three baths to me.
I was already in love with the man.
I was enjoying the hot, sweet taste that came deep into my buttocks.
It was a small neighborhood bathhouse, but it was so exciting to see the naked men every day.
Sometimes, when pushing the time and touching the naked man, I had to devote my whole strength to suppressing the sexless cock.
Moreover, there were times when a man with a lot of hair and good things could not be seen.

However, one day when the business hours were almost finished, I was cleaning the boxed squirrels.
At that time one person came in.
"Come on ~"
"Oh ~ I'm late ~ I'll wash up soon ~"
"You can wash slowly ~"
"A toothbrush and a razor."
It was a middle-aged man who was about the mid-forties who had been there a few days ago.
I see the uncle who takes off his clothes pretending to put his toothbrush and razor together.
Uncle was like a few days ago from the pants and panties,
The black object and the big balls were hanging and hanging.
The thick horseshoe thick thighs, but the bottom of the hips were as thick as hips.
When I left the shirt, the breast muscle that was hidden was revealed, and it was hairy to the chest with solid body.
My crotch became stiff just by looking.
On that day, I remember my uncle's nakedness remaining in my mind and masturbating at night.
"Can you push me ~?"
"Oh ~ Yes ~ not professional but not good, but if you are okay ~"
"It's OK ~"
"You are calling your body ~ I want to organize ~"
The body responds to the sound of a middle-aged man who pushed me to push me.
The uncle entered the bath and cleaned up the bathroom.
At the end of the business hours, I turn off the signboards as usual and lock the doors to the thoughts.
I rinsed the three generations thoroughly with water.

"Come this way ~"

I got up from the hot tub and walked, but the cock and the balls were hanging in the hot water.
Also, the sexy fur that got wet with water and clinged to the body was also sexy.
The beautiful volume of the middle-aged man who lay down on top of three shrines provoked me.
I pushed the time and rubbed body slimming body shampoo like a massage.
I passed through my waist and my buttocks felt my hands, and my body shook slightly
When I rubbed my thick thighs, which had rough hairs on my hands with both hands, the balls came into contact with my hands.
I rubbed it like a chiropractor to a pretty and handsome foot and washed it cleanly.
"Oh ~ Let me touch my feet ~ It is so good ~ Between my buttocks ~"
"Yeah ~ I'm sensitive ~ I'm a sensitive place ~ ㅎ"
"It's okay ~ ~ I do not know ~ ~ What is your hands warm ~ I feel good ~"
"Thank you ~"
Touch your feet again for a while, put your shampoo on your buttocks and bubble up,
I went down the valley with my fingers and gently rubbed the wrinkled anal in the fluffy fur.
"Ah ~ um ~ ha ~ ~ Oh ~"
The uncle jumps.
The root between the anal and the ball was firm and bulging.
It gently touches the anal and grasps the balls and lifts the crotch.
He touched his cock with his hands clenched along with his angry and thick cocks.
"Ha ~ ah ~ u ~ ~ ~ ~"
The angry cock was filled with grasping power and good at stretching.
I wiped my buttocks and wrinkled, thick, wrinkled anal, washed my legs and feet.
At the moment, an unbearable desire comes around the whole body.
I touched the cleaned feet and licked my tongue with my tongue and gave me a toe.
My legs wriggled at my feet, licking my calves and thighs, climbed up and opened my ass with both hands.
I licked the anal and broke off the fluffy hair at the tip of his tongue.
"Ha ~ Oh ~ ~ Uhh ~ ~ Oh ~ ~ ~ ~ ~"
"Brother ~ are you good ~?"

"Oh ~ I'm going crazy ~ Keep going ~ Oh ~ I will kill ~"

"I'm sorry, stand down and stretch your legs and give me your ass ~"
Hold on to three shrines, open your legs wide, and let your butt stick out.
Among the middle-aged asses, the hairy,
The groin and hair in the groin had to be too tight.
Put your hands between your legs, touch your cock, put a piece of your mouth into your mouth, gently pound it with your tongue
Lick the anal and slowly pull the cock back.

I licked the glans until I was hungry and licked it from the glans to the anal with my lips and tongue.

Your uncle 's solid body shakes and shakes.

"Oh ~ u ~ ha ~ ~ Oh ~ ~ Oh ~ crazy ~ Oh ~ ~ Uhh ~ ~ ~"

"Brother ~ turn around ~ I'll give you my cock ~"

"Like now, please ~ ~ Oh ~ I'll kill ~"

For a while I licked the cock and the anal from the bridge.

The uncle turned and leaned against the three generals.

He was slightly bent up in a lush cuckoo, and a good-looking cuckoose cock swallowed.

"Oh ~ my brother ~ I kill things ~ hehe"

I filled my angry cock with my mouth full, and let me feel deep in my chest and thigh.
In the mouth full of the thick glans, savory Precom flows and wets the mouth.
I had a good time with my favorite cock.
I went up my stomach and chest and kissed my nipples.
At the moment, my brother was kissing me and hugging my penis.
"The ass is really tough ~"
His hands, touching his ass, spread his hips and touched the thick backhole in the fluffy fur.
"Oh ~ Uhh ~ ~ Brother ~ ~ Oh ~ ~"
"Oh ~ I'm a lot of pussy loose ~ Did you say the essence ~?"
"Yes ~ Brother ~"
"Oh ~ I want to do it ~ I want to do it ~ Do not miss it"
"Do you like ~?"
"It's so good ~ I have a lot of thick hair"
I touched my cock too.
"Oooo ~ I like your cock ~ ~ ~ ~ power to fool well well ~"
"You're better than me."
I pinched my cock and put my hand between my legs and touched the back of my back.
I felt a sense of exhilaration through the thick hole that had been bulging and bulging from before.
"Pussy is getting thicker and thicker."


Turned on the light and lay down his brother.
I got on my brother, kissed him and paced my nipples.
"Oh ~ I'm crazy ~ I'll see you taste ~ Oh ~ ha ~ ~"
Slowly lower your butt with a hot glans slippery on the gel.
The pussy grows hot on the coarse glans, and the big bananas sink deep into the banana.
"Ah ~ your bananas are too big ~ I think it will tear ~ Oh ~ Uhh ~ ~"
"Oh ~ I'm tired of being tired, I'm tired to taste ~"
The thick object i fills the hips deeply.
I moved my ass to a thrilling sensation and enjoyed the banana taste.
He hung his ass from underneath and touched the banana.
"Ah ~ Brother ~ Ah ~ U ~ ~ Uhh ~ ~ ~"
"How about my banana taste?"
"Oh ~ I'll kill you ~ Ah ~ ah ~ ~"
My brother sat up and grabbed me and hugged me and licked my breasts and nipples.
I shake my butt in an enchanting feeling that my whole body melts down.
"Oh ~ I'll kill you, too ~ I'll have to chew you up for a while ~ Oh ~~ Good ~ Get down ~"
I put my ass in it and I saw a hot object banana deeply into the bar.
The body is twisted to the back which is full of the back.
The empty sleeping room is full of the groaning groaning of the hot struggle of the two men.
The whole body is thrilled by the fascinating banana flavor that makes a deep sound and long bars.
The waist is bowed like a bow, and is twisted by the body in the shape.
He touches my chest and cock more and more rapidly.
"Oh ~ Bananas are soaked with a lot ~ I have a big cock, I also tastes delicious ~ Call me baby"
"Oh ~ uh ~ Baby ~ Give me a deeper bargain ~ My banana tastes good ~ ~ ~ ~ ~"
"Good ~?"
"Yeah ~ baby ~ I'm going crazy ~ ~"
"I'll kill you too."
"Ah ~ get on the ride and give me a bar ~ I want to be pushed hard ~"
He laid down, spread his legs wide open and pouting.
A hot blazing black banana comes in deeply into an exhilarating feeling and pacifies.
The rough hustle of the man began to rise and hugged and grabbed.
The exhilarating aura that is conquered before the power of the rough man wraps the whole body.
The body is twisted to the taste of the banana that the bar is tired and does not tire.
Oh ~ The throbbing feeling of climax rises in deep groin.
"Oh, baby ~ I am ~ I feel like ~ Oh ~~ ugh ~~~"
He grabbed the two legs and watched my banana hanging over the floor.
"Wow ~ ~ Oh ~ I want to see the banana water wrap ~"
"Oh ~ ~ Ha ~ Baby ~ Oh ~~~~~~~~~~~"
At the moment, I felt a thrilling thrill in my whole body, and the white yuyu light, steamy banana water sprang up.
He grabs my banana wrapping the banana water and shakes it, and hears the bar.
"Oh ~ Banana water is steamed ~ Oh ~ good ~ ~"
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I lick the banana water which is stuck in my hand.
"Oh ~ a delicious taste ~ ~ I want to kill ~ Oh ~ I want to cheap"
My brother touches my banana again and sticks deep and deep in the bar.
"Oh ~ I'm done ~ Baby ~ Give me my food ~ I want to wrap it in your mouth ~ Oh ~ ~ Ha ~ ~"
I take my cock and kneel down and wait for me.
I filled my mouth with my cock.
"Oh ~ Good ~ Oh ~ ~ I feel like it ~ Oh ~ ~ Uhh ~ ~"
I pulled the rubbing buttocks into my arms and grabbed them and hugged the banana.
Instant hot banana water is pounded by the throat.
The tongue wraps around the glans and enjoys the feeling of being plowed.
"Ah ~ ha ~ stop ~ Ah ~ ~ ~"
"My brother pushed me out, but he was even more pliant.
I struggle and make a deep breath of breath.
"Ah ~ Jinsuya ~ Uhh ~ ~ ah ~~~"
Another banana water is poured into the mouth while banging the banana.
Her brother shakes her body and her lower body tremble.
He laid me down and grabbed a banana in his butt and hugged me.
My hot pussy is slowly cooling down in my ass.
"It was the best I had today ~ It was so good ~"
"Wow ~ brother ~ it is really good ~ haha"
"It was good ~?"
"Yes, I want to frequent it often"
"Would you like to have another drink and drink another drink?"
"It's me ~ haha"
"Let's wash and eat ~ Evening"
We ate dinner together and had a drink.
"Do you like big things ~?"
"Why ~?"
"I have a friend I know, but it's big."
"Who is it?"
"It's about 30s, looks good, and there are lots of fur that you like."
"I met you at the sauna where I am ~"
"No, my colleague's youngest brother."
"Really?"
"A few months ago, he was drinking late at his friend's apartment and he was with his friend."
"So ..."
"I was late, I was drunk, I was sleeping at my friend 's house and I decided to go to work together.
 My friend slept with my wife in my room and slept with my friend.
 I went to my pussy to pee and I heard a lot of chewing in my room.
 I was a little open on my curiosity.
I looked into the inside and my friend got on and ran a banana on a pussy.
"Oh ~ I can not believe it just because you hear ~"
 In fact, my friend liked the stuff too ~ the fire was on and the pussy was in and out of my pussy.
 It was so crowded, but I went to the bathroom and quietly pissed into the room.
 I am forced to sleep, but I do not sleep, and the sound of chewing sounds nauseous.
 At that time, Jin Seok, who was lying beside me,
 And the square Fenti were torn like a tear "
"So ~ Oh ~ I'm going to breathe ~"
"But if Jin Seok is going too far, the angry cock is wriggling ~ like you want to touch it.
 Then suddenly he put his hand into the panties and hit him hard.
"Wow ~ It looks like you have a lot of ~"
"I touched the banana for a while and then I slept without my hand.
 I could not stand it. I went up and raised my hand on Pentty.
 Even though my cock was wriggling, I was only able to handle it slowly ~ It was very big and big to touch the banana ~.
 Banana touched the banana, I wriggled the harness, I open the bridge to the other side of the ~ I have irregular breathing "
"It seems like a signal to touch ~"
"I stroked my thighs and followed my rough hair into my legs.
 I touched softly the thickened balls and climbed the bananas and touched the glans.
 It is very big, even though it is curved upwards.
 I grabbed my cock and wondered if my fingertip would touch it. I first touched that banana ~ "
"That is the end ~?"
"No, I feel like touching my cock and balls, but my legs and buttocks flutter.
"I feel like I'm touching it in the middle of nowhere ~ I'm excited"
"I wanted to touch it while I peeled it off, and I took it off slowly,
 I peeled it off and it was ~ I really killed it ~ The thick banana is wrapped with thick tendons
 Even if I hold it with both hands, the object of thick coarse glue disappears,
 I grabbed my pussy and rubbed my tits ... I would touch my belly while twisting my stomach and body.
 I lowered the penteye and gave my hand to the angry cock ~ "
"I can imagine ~ ~ If I was there then I'll just give you ~
"If I break, I'll do it"
"Anything will tear ~ I'll feel a little ~ So ~"
"I grabbed my cock and hit me with my sister. I grabbed my nipple and gave me a nipple.
 But I feel how strong I am, I do not think about rice.
 I smelled a bloated banana, and I tugged on a savory banana.
 For a long time, I ran aggressively,
 I have already gotten to a limit and I woke up and stoned banana water in a banana ~
 My banana water was soaking wet and holding the slippery crotch with both hands,
 Oh ~ Finally, when the signal came, I twisted my body and breathed my rough breath ~
 I shook it more and more, ah ~ I ran the banana, and the white banana water was pounded with the chest ~
Banana water was quick to fry the glans coming out of the water ~
 I shook my lower body and my leg was empty.
 The more it was, the quicker it was, and after a while the hot banana water was caught in my mouth ~
 I can not help but push myself out and say, "Oh, my brother! Stop!"
 I licked banana water flowing down my chest and belly ~ "
"Wow ~ I want to try it with you, my brother ~ I eat the honey from the cock ~"
"Banana water is really cheap too ~"
"Do you call me now?"
"Sometimes I meet you ~ then think about the banana and also give it ~"
"I wish ~ my brother ~"
"Let me try the phone ~?
Maybe you'll like it ~ If you do well, I'll do it together ~ ㅋ "
"Oh ~ really ~ what if you call ~"
I am very excited when he calls.
"It's been a while"
"Will you come for a drink ~?"
"Somewhere ~"
"I'm in front of the neighborhood bath ~ I'm with my brother who knows ~ ~?"
"Well ~ Can I go ~?"
"Hey ~ Kill me there ~ I have tame it well ~ haha"
"Oh ~ I'll do it ~ I'll go ~"
"Come on quickly ~"
"Yes ~"
"Oh ~ I do not know you sell all the Dongbangneung ~?"
"No, this guy is so good ~ ~"
"It is real ~?"
"I've lived alone in the crapper ~ hehe"
I got a little bit because I got a little bit.
Huck ~ I am very handsome. My body looks good ~ I peek through the groin.

No comments: